Posted on: February 16, 2020
Internal AuditorDate: Feb 8, 2020Location:Milwaukee, WI,
USRequisition ID: 10121A Career in Beer:Our purpose at Molson Coors
Beverage Company is to delight the worlds beer drinkers. We want
you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the
world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up
about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we
do, we want to hear from you.The Headlines:In the role of Internal
Auditor working in our Milwaukee, WI Office you will be part of the
Global Internal Audit (IA) function and you will provide
independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to
add value and improve our operations.This position reports to
Manager, Internal Audit and partners with business functions to
identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations to
management, and to influence change and decision within the
organization. Youll work in a dynamic environment, have an
opportunity to grow your passion and career with beer, and
positively impact the future at Molson Coors.The
- Participate in the execution of audits to assess the
effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls,
the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and
the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, safeguarding
of assets and corporate governance.
- Document controls and audit processes under review (e.g.
interview persons in areas under review to gain understanding of
how systems and/or processes operate) using various audit
- Examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to
compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures and effectiveness
- Execute audit tests competently in accordance with policies and
procedures. Prepare audit work papers documenting audit steps in
the audit program. Ensure information is presented clearly,
concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate
- Assist in making oral, and/or written presentations (e.g.
discussion outline) at the end of an audit.
- Participate in discussing observations, recommending corrective
actions, and assisting with suggesting improvements to processes
reviewed (i.e. analyze and assist with compilation of audit
- Perform special projects at the request of management.
- Perform Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing and assist with external
- Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization and
deliver audit services that consistently improve the control
environment and achieve operational excellence.The Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and
at least 2 years of audit experience. A mix of audit experience
along with accounting / finance experience will also be
- Demonstrated external or internal audit experience, preferably
in a beverage/manufacturing environment.
- Have a working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Experience in Excel or spreadsheet execution (proficient with
MicroSoft products) required and SAP and Data Analytics
- A Professional Designation (CPA, CMA, and CIA) is desired.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and
adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act
with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that
require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic,
professional and exercise great judgment in developing and
maintaining excellent business relationships at all levels of
management and staff to help them achieve success in their
strategies and processesWork Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Were one of Milwaukees Most Attractive Employers
- As the worlds family brewer, we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house
training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer
tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, and
401k benefits, and of course free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
experiencesAt Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing
perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new
ideas bubbling up. Were an equal opportunity employer and invite
applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique
brew.Nearest Major Market: MilwaukeeApply now
Keywords: MillerCoors, Milwaukee , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!