Remote Accountant (Virtual, PART-TIME) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Company: Supporting Strategies
Posted on: February 16, 2020
OverviewAre you an experienced accounting professional who would
love a part-time, virtual position that would allow you to achieve
the optimal work/life balance that you have always dreamed of?
Would you enjoy using your bookkeeping expertise to remotely help
small businesses thrive, all from the comfort of your own home
office? Tired of commuting through nightmarish weather compounded
with 50+ hour work weeks? If youre interested in working between
20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours for an
award-winning organization leveraging cutting edge technology to
pioneer the work-from-home revolution, then we may have the perfect
opportunity for you!--About Supporting Strategies--Since 2004, we
have been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and
operational support functions off their plates allowing them to
focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies experienced
professionals use our cutting-edge cloud-based platform, virtual
infrastructure and proven process to deliver a full suite of
outsourced services, including accounts payable, accounts
receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting, controller level
services and payroll administration.-- --Supporting Strategies has
over 100 offices throughout the U.S. and is continuing to grow
rapidly! This momentum has created fantastic opportunities for
accountants who thrive on providing exceptional client service
while seeking optimal work-life balance as well as the strength of
a network community of over 400 employees nationwide.--Why Work for
- SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY!
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE Our unique, virtual,
work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your
family obligations, passions, and love of getting into the
- DISTINGUISHED REPUTATION Supporting Strategies has received the
distinction of being a Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner
by Franchise Business Review for the past 4 years running.
Franchise Business Review has also named Supporting Strategies as
one of the Best Franchises for Women over the past 3 years
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY Opportunity to advance your technical
skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based
platforms.ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities associated with this
role are organized into areas that are very important to Supporting
Strategies as an organization. We have purposely chosen the word
delight when defining these responsibilities because it
appropriately captures how passionate we are about these
initiatives and we naturally hope you will share in our
sentiment.--Client Delight Building Great Client Relationships
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting
and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to
deliver outstanding quality service.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client
engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounts payable
and accounts receivable management, bookkeeping entries, closing
the books monthly as well as preparing financial reporting and
analysis. May also include payroll, HR administration and special
projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your manager and other Associates on your team
to ensure all clients are delighted with our services through
timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and
stellar accounting support.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with clients while performing
within established processes and budget parameters.
- Identify and recommend to your manager areas where Supporting
Strategies may be able to provide additional services or tools to
drive additional client value and efficiency.Team Delight Creating
a Satisfying & Collaborative Virtual Environment
- Complete virtual training with guidance from your manager in
accordance with established Supporting Strategies procedures.
- Communicate with your manager regarding your established
schedule, desired hours and any potential capacity issues.
- Participate in recurring team and one-on-one check-in meetings
to ensure you are aligned for success.
- Embrace coaching and feedback provided by your manager and
implement changes as needed to help meet team and client
goals.QualificationsDoes everything you have read so far sound
appealing? We hope so! If you meet the qualifications below, we
would absolutely love for you to apply!
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to provide detailed level
bookkeeping support accounts payable, accounts receivable, closing
books on a monthly basis and preparing financial reporting and
analysis for small businesses.
- 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using
QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
- Capacity and commitment to work 20-30 hours a week during
traditional daytime business hours supporting clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally
and in writing.
- Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established
policies and procedures.
- A passion for and sense of personal satisfaction in delighting
clients and helping small businesses succeed.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based
on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best
- Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
while working with client data.
- A dedicated office space that has a reliable, high-speed
internet connection.----Is this opportunity not for you?-- Would
you be more interested in owning your own Supporting Strategies
franchise?-- In that case, please visit our webpage, scroll to the
bottom and select the "Franchise Opportunities" link to learn
Keywords: Supporting Strategies, Milwaukee , Remote Accountant (Virtual, PART-TIME) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!