Division Director RH Finance and Accounting
Company: Robert Half-Robert Half Corporate
Posted on: March 27, 2020
JOB REQUISITIONDivision Director RH Finance and
AccountingLOCATIONWI MILWAUKEEJOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryThe primary
responsibility of the Division Director is to maintain a consistent
above average PDA, provide business generation leadership,
motivation and direction to the staffing professionals whom he/she
supervises, participate in the recruitment of new hires, and
effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.Key
Core Competencies:Results and Execution (Drive & Operational
- Drive revenue generating activities/divisional
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB.
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions.Infrastructure(Resource Management)
- Reach target PDA, individual and staff LOB.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff.Business Analysis
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Conduct effective meetings.Customer Focus
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.Leadership Approach
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently.Business and HR
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on
- # of divisions: 1 division.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including division
- 1+ years staffing and/or management or equivalent experience
- Proven performance in staffing professional role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferredTop Reasons to Work
for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER For more
than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and
a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly
performance-based bonuses; paid time off; group health, life and
disability insurance; and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 300 staffing locations
worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both
locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazines list of Most Admired Companies since 1998, as well as
numerous Best Places to Work lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP We believe in an Ethics First
philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility,
promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively
participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by
downloading Robert Halfs Corporate Citizenship Report here at
.Watch this video at
to learn why working at Robert Half is the right choice for you.You
may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253
for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONWI
MILWAUKEEFounded in 1948, Robert Half is the worlds first and
largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is
the only way to work. Weve made it our mission to help people find
fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.Robert
Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazines list of Most Admired
Companies every year since 1998, as well as numerous Best Place to
Work lists around the world.Whether you're an experienced staffing
professional or looking to transition your industry expertise to a
fulfilling new career, apply today!
Keywords: Robert Half-Robert Half Corporate, Milwaukee , Division Director RH Finance and Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!