Vice President of Finance- Milwaukee, WI
Company: Vivent Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Vice President of Finance- Milwaukee, WI
Reporting to the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial
Officer, the Vice President of Finance is responsible for financial
activities and reporting at Vivent Health. The VP of Finance will
need a hands-on approach with all aspects of finance at Vivent
Health, including treasury management, revenue cycle management,
payroll, financial audits, tax compliance and reporting, budgeting,
and grant reporting and audits. The Finance VP will coordinate
timely financial reporting for Vivent Health Executives, and public
and private funders. This individual will communicate and interact
with leadership across the organization. The Finance VP will be a
skilled manager able to maximize individual and team performance.
Since reimbursement and grant revenue are critical components of
our finances, the VP of Finance needs to have a deep understanding
of clinical, pharmacy and grant finances. As a Vice President, the
VP of Finance will be a member of the Vivent Health management
team. In this key role, the VP of Finance is expected to be an
active participant in strategy discussions and lead
Scope of Responsibilities
Vivent Health is one of the nation's largest providers of HIV
prevention, care and treatment services with a budget approaching
$150 million and employing over 450 professionals.
The unique, nationally recognized Vivent Health--HIV Medical home
model of care assures that everyone with HIV has access to medical,
dental, mental health and social services and provides the best
opportunity for patients to achieve high quality health
outcomes.--Vivent Health also provides aggressive HIV prevention
services to gay men, injection drug users and others at the highest
risk for HIV infection.
Vivent Health currently --operates in multiple states nationwide .
It embraces a Market Culture to increase access to care, enhance
quality outcomes, achieve and surpass financial performance
expectations and has an aggressive plan to expand into additional
states. Essential Functions
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations, oversee all
transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables,
payroll, and financial reporting.
- Prepare and issue accurate, timely financial statements and
- Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies,
internal controls, accounting standards, procedures, and systems,
including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensure that
records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted
- Analyze company's financial results with respect to trends,
costs, and compliance with budgets.
- Manage and complete annual financial audit process.
- Oversee all tax reporting and fillings.
- Coordinate annual budget process and monitor compliance
- Manage cash flow to maximize utilization and reserve
- Build and manage a diverse team that develops expertise and
experience as the organization grows.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative
approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish
priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Interact and educate leadership on entity finances.
- Collaborate with Grants Management to ensure budgeting, revenue
and expense tracking and reporting compliance
- Develop meaningful strategic relationships with auditors and
vendors to support business operations and growth needs.
- Perform other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 10-15 plus years of accounting and financial management
- Experience working in a not-for-profit with grant funding
- Experience with all aspects of revenue cycle management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong managerial skills with proven record of building highly
efficient finance team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with
fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently
manage tasks and time.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience.
- Experience with pharmacy finance *Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer* *
Vivent Health is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit,
hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job
classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color,
national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including
pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care
status, marital status, veteran status, genetic characteristics or
any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Vivent
Health complies with other expanded protected classifications that
may be mandated by specific county or municipal regulations. As a
recipient of federal funding, Vivent Health will not hire nor enter
into a contractual relationship with any party that is debarred,
suspended, or excluded from federal assistance programs.
*Public Student Loan Forgiveness*
Employment at our organization may qualify you for federal student
loan forgiveness programs. We do not directly pay for - nor forgive
- federal student loans; however our status as a not-for-profit
organization under Section 501 (c) (3), makes us an eligible
employer. There may be other determining factors for one to
Please follow this URL to review one such program and their
Keywords: Vivent Health, Milwaukee , Vice President of Finance- Milwaukee, WI, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!