Company: Truity Partners (formerly Baker Tilly Search & Sta
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Controller (35488) Our client is a rapidly growing company that
has an exciting opportunity for a Controller to join their team.
This is a very hands-on position and will serve as the right-hand
to the CFO. The company boasts an incredibly passionate and
personable owner, laid-back team-oriented culture, excellent
benefits and great work/life balance! This position is currently
working on-site but definitely offers flexibility as needed. The
Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the
- The Controller will prepare reports to summarize and forecast
company business activity and financial position in areas of
income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Prepare, review, and analyze balance sheet accounts and bank
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end
- Direct preparation of budgets.
- File monthly sales tax.
- Arrange for audits of company's accounts.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned. Requirements
- The Controller will have 10+ years' applied accounting/finance
experience. Manufacturing and international experience
- Cost accounting experience and knowledge of revenue recognition
and leasing preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, financial statements, budgeting
and forecasting, and internal controls.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products,
specifically Excel. Experience with ERP systems implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Controller will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or
Finance. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Truity Partners (formerly Baker Tilly Search & Sta, Milwaukee , Controller (35488), Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!