Senior Cloud Compliance & IT Auditor
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Cloud Compliance Manager: Cloud Compliance, Assurance and
Become a part of the expanding Cloud Compliance team where you will
have the opportunity to create an impact by ensuring that
Technology and Infrastructure IT controls are implemented,
efficient, monitored, and sustainable. You will serve as a
strategist, consultant, and implementer to achieve streamlined
activities within the organization based on urgency and priority.
Deliver insight and make recommendations to help Cloud Compliance
Assurance & Resilience (C-CAR) achieve the vision and strategic
deliverables for the organization.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve programs to address
key company risks and prepare internal teams against a wide variety
of regulatory and compliance frameworks (ISO 27001, SOC 2, HiTrust,
ISO 27018, ISO 22301, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Assist in driving automation efforts for cloud compliance.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Cloud
Compliance Assurance & Resilience (C-CAR) Leader and Senior Leads.
Develop and maintain an effective and efficient system for managing
the needs and requirements of the C-CAR Leadership team
- Assist ITS Finance with initiatives to measure the Total Cost
of Ownership of ITS Services
- Direct, manage and coordinate team member activities and
expectations, including collaboration with all project stakeholders
from Business areas, internal and external consultants,
contractors, and vendors
- Facilitate ongoing risk and compliance initiatives and monitor
- Analyze data and provide reporting tailored to various
audiences according to complexity, risk and stakeholder reporting
- Work collaboratively with cloud team leads to develop and
refine existing controls and processes
- Liaison with other member firms on C-CAR projects
- Work with the reporting team to ensure the creation of
dashboards and presentations that market and inform of the value
and opportunities to educate and inform Leaders, customer and
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Arrange essential materials as needed to help expedite response
and/or actions needed to achieve goals
- Plan, execute, and manage the cloud SOC 2 reports for the
- 5+ years of risk, compliance, and/or audit experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Technology or related field and/or
equivalent professional experience
- Strong business operations or project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across
- Experience with Microsoft tools - Word, Outlook, Excel and
- Expert problem solver. Leverages knowledge gained through prior
experience, education, training to resolve issues and remove
- Advise and coach on strategic, organizational, and
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working
relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Leadership skills in influencing and managing change.
- Presentation skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Strong familiarity with a broad range of technical concepts
relevant to cloud computing environments: logical access control,
software development life cycle, risk assessments, security
architecture, information security, and network security
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK, or other professional certifications
- Experience facilitating brainstorming sessions to gather
Keywords: Deloitte, Milwaukee , Senior Cloud Compliance & IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!