Office Manager / Accounting Specialist
Company: Synercomm Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description:Office Manager / Accounting SpecialistBest of breed
doesn't just apply to the technology and IT security solutions we
provide---it starts with our people. At SynerComm, our fast paced,
agile approach offers unique employment opportunities. No monotony.
High autonomy. Whether you are based in our corporate office or an
extension of our team fulfilling a staff augmentation, we pair the
benefits of a family-oriented organization with the strength of a
large-scale enterprise.Job Summary:
SynerComm is seeking an Office Manager / Accounting Specialist who
works in a way that is efficient, clear and consistent and has a
sharp eye for detail. Critical for success is a generalist who is
outgoing, works well with others and helps set positive culture for
office and enjoys a variety of projects and continual learning.
Individual is organized and comfortable with lots of moving pieces
and identifies solutions to problems.Essential Duties and
- Oversee and participate in day-to-day activities of accounts
payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, payroll processing,
customer credit and account receivables, and general
- Bank reconciliation and General Ledger reconciliation
- Process monthly payroll in Paylocity HCM solution, prepare
payroll report data as needed for outside CPA firm, complete
necessary monthly and year-end payroll processing data.
- Process employee expenses.
- Provide assistance/backup for service and sales orders.
- Assist in tracking, recording and auditing sales tax.
- Office coverage team responsible for answering telephone calls
and emails from customers and directing them to relevant staff,
maintaining positive office environment, and acting as liaison for
office, HR, and accounting teams.
- Order products - generate purchase orders
- Manage trade show event logistics
- Administer Partner Market Development Funds (MDF) Program -
invoicing deadlines, day-to-day maintenance.
- Analyzes information and options be developing spreadsheet
reports and verifying information.
- Assist with HR reporting, invoice reconciliation
- Sales and service commissions calculations
- Maintain Replicon timekeeping system
- Participate in team meetings to assist in process improvement
and efficiencies using best practices.. Requirements:
- Associate degree required. Bachelor's Degree in accounting or
- Ideal candidate has 5 + years of progressive
accounting/office-related experience Functional/Technical
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work independently, as a team and with other areas
of the business
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong
organization and priority setting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to produce
reports, assign tasks, handle vendor contracts, among other
- Advanced computer skills specifically in Excel including
- Flexibility to adjust and manage tasks should priorities and
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting
- Able to quickly analyze issues and determine best course of
action using available resources
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and
- Ability to pick up on technical things quickly, can earn new
skills and knowledge, is good at learning new industry
Keywords: Synercomm Inc, Milwaukee , Office Manager / Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!