Company: Confidential Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position Summary:The Accounting Manager is responsible for
overseeing all aspects of day-to-day accounting, financial
reporting, financial analysis, and internal controls for the
multi-site, international business unit. -One of the most important
responsibilities of the Accounting Manager is to provide timely and
accurate financial reporting and analysis to the rest of the
management team. -This is a hands-on position that reports directly
to the Chief Financial Officer.
Candidate will report the the Milwaukee Office daily - No Remote or
Essential job duties include:
- All aspects of the monthly financial cycle including account
reconciliations, expense classifications, general ledger/journal
entries, and preparing monthly financial statements for a
multi-site business with international operations.
- Assist CFO and management with business analysis, including
budgeting and projections.
- Detail job cost tracking, including verification that jobs are
closed and invoiced in a timely & properly manner.
- All aspects of the year-end closing functions, including
financial statements, 401(k) plan, W-2's and 1099's
- Preparation of all monthly/quarterly sales tax and payroll tax
- Classifying and properly accounting for fixed assets including
managing the detail fixed asset schedules.
- Participate in property & casualty, workers compensation, and
medical insurance maintenance and renewal processes.
- Develop and/or participate in the development of financial
control measures to ensure the company's financial systems have
adequate internal controls and are maintained to GAAP
- Assist with accounting software training and maintenance.
- Participate in management team discussions regarding setting
goals and objectives for the business.
- Participate in the integration of acquisitions as
- Other duties as necessary.
Successful candidates should possess:
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. -
- Ability to lead and develop an effective team of direct
- 5 years of similar experience in a manufacturing or job/project
cost environment, or 3 years of public accounting experience across
- Experience in preparing and reporting against an annual
- Experience with General Leger functions.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including MS Excel
- Financial and cost accounting experience and technical aptitude
with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- An ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
and to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA and/or a master's degree in accounting is a plus but not
- Experience using NetSuite and Sage Accounting systems would be
helpful but is not required.
- Ability and willingness to travel periodically to other
business locations (travel anticipated to be
Keywords: Confidential Company, Milwaukee , Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!