Senior Payroll Administrator - Remote Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Category: Human Resources Requisition Number: SRADM001327
USA West Bend, WI, 53095, USA Description Are you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)? The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe. Delta Defense,
LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA. Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Position Summary: Are you
focused on providing an exceptional employee experience? Do you
have robust knowledge of foundational payroll processes and
procedures? Are you a hands-on, heart-is-in-it kind of
professional? Are you passionate about doing great work and always
looking for a better way? Then help us continue growing at Delta
Defense! The Senior Payroll Administrator is responsible for
processing payroll for all Delta Defense, LLC employees, processing
full cycle exempt and non-exempt payrolls in a high-volume,
multi-state environment. Field payroll-related inquiries while
working in close collaboration with the Senior Specialist of Total
Rewards and the Payroll & Benefits Analyst. In addition, special
projects will be assigned as needed. This role is a member of the
Human Resources Team. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including bonus and commission
payroll. Perform payroll system maintenance and updates.
- Perform adjustments to payroll, such as garnishments,
deductions, wage assignments, vacation, etc.
- Review Time and Attendance information for completeness and
- Administer tax liabilities and requirements in compliance with
all State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Refer any questions regarding legal compliance to Senior
Manager, Total Rewards & HRIS.
- Ensure completion and maintenance of required records, filings
and reports related to payroll. Complete monthly, quarterly and
yearly reports and filings.
- Act as the contact person for internal or external audits of
payroll records, systems and procedures.
- Serve as a technical resource to HR and other departments to
address and resolve payroll related inquiries and problems. Provide
accurate, meaningful and timely analysis of payroll
- Establish and maintain payroll policies and procedures. Make
recommendations for changes in policies and procedures as
- Interpret and apply company policies, guidelines, and
regulations to ensure compliance. Experience/Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Accounting, Human
Resource Management or other related field. Equivalent work
- 7+ years experience in processing multi-state payroll. Benefits
administration experience is a plus.
- Previous experience as a team lead or providing work direction
to other payroll team members.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, the
ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Computer literacy and understanding of software and internet
functions. Strong proficiency in spreadsheets and performing
moderate to complex calculations.
- Working knowledge of relevant generally accepted accounting
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as various
payroll deductions, state and federal taxes, social security taxes,
percentages, etc. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret payroll information and
tax regulations. Ability to prepare reports and business
- Experience in HRIS systems and payroll systems; UKG knowledge
is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and orally.
- Self starter with a positive, solutions oriented attitude.
- Proven track record of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions
or approaches to problems.
- Understanding of confidentiality and proper handling of
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC. Benefits
information can be reviewed at: This position is remote optional,
can be a hybrid arrangement, or be based from our beautiful
headquarters in West Bend, WI. If you are a Colorado resident,
please email us at email@example.com to receive complete
benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title
in the subject line of the email. * Please watch your email for
next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to
take an online assessment in order to complete the application
process. We look forward to receiving your application.*
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Senior Payroll Administrator - Remote Optional, Accounting, Auditing , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!