Sales Manager - Health & Benefits
Posted on: November 27, 2022
OverviewLeads district sales effort to increase client base and
drive revenue through the execution of approved sales and marketing
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual
product line within area of district responsibility and within
budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or
exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and
takes corrective action when necessary.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the
attention of the Zone Manager.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to
clients and the community.
- Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral
network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled
agents and bookkeepers.
- Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and
problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits
commission and expense reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of
assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive
knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or
- 3 years of experience in Sales or marketing.*Paychex is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex,
pregnancy, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual preference,
gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other
legally protected characteristic. We will make reasonable
accommodations for individuals requiring them in accordance with
applicable federal and state laws. To request an accommodation
during the application process, please contact (585) 385-6666.
Keywords: Paychex, Milwaukee , Sales Manager - Health & Benefits, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!