Senior Manager, Regional Controller
Company: Regal Rexnord
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Scope of Leadership RoleReporting directly to the Senior Finance
Director - Industrial Components Division, the Regional Controller
will partner with the group leadership team by managing financial
risks, financial planning, analysis and forecasting to drive
financial excellence within a specific business unit or function
including compliance with all financial record-keeping
requirements. May also manage other finance disciplines including
general accounting. -Key Responsibilities
- Financial leader for multiple plants, pairing with cross
functional leadership to develop Annual
- Operational Planning (including strategic plan, budget, and
forecasts) and assist in ensuring sites deliver profit
- Serve as key financial partner within the finance function and
across the division, including leading and managing a small team of
controllers, at multiple locations.
- Lead variance analysis to key benchmarks (budget, forecast,
prior year, etc.) communicating key assumptions/inputs to plant
leadership to ensure achievement, and providing educated,
insightful commentary to Management at the end of the period.
- Deploy key operational metrics and analysis to support daily
management of the business, proactive management of costs and
working capital, and to drive sustainable improvement.
- Makes assessments and recommendations based on regular
review/analysis to site leadership.
- Partner with Commercial and Operations to support make/buy
decisions, capital investments, inventory management, ad hoc
analysis, and other needs.
- Partner with Commercial and Operations teams to support
detailed forecasting and actuals reporting of sales, orders, and
- Oversee site level inventory standard costing and margin
analysis activities, including the annual standards roll.
- Pair with Central Accounting to maintain an effective controls
- Makes recommendations to drive business strategy and results.
Leads projects in targeted improvement areas.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place, in accordance with
Corporate Policies & Procedures. Following up with Internal and
External auditors on any review and open items that need to be
- Conduct monthly GL accounting reviews, not only focusing on
P&L accounts, but also at Balance Sheet level.
- Ensure and review that monthly account reconciliations from the
sites are done timely and accurately.PROFESSIONAL
- Self-starter: "can-do" attitude.
- Clearly communicate complex financial information in a clear
and concise manner.
- Ability to maintain professional skepticism - with capability
to validate accuracy of reporting and draw general conclusions on
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic team environment - with
requests from inside and outside of immediate work team - and some
requests directly from senior leadership.
- Ability to influence cross functionally and across multiple
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Results oriented with a bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning &
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and particularly
strong Excel skills.
- Experience with OneStream, Hyperion (HFM) and Oracle/SAP
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA designation a
- Minimum of 8-10 years progressive experience in
financial/accounting functions, including cost, in a manufacturing
environment, including proven previous experience leading a
- Strong understanding of operational environment
- Travel: - Approximately 20%
- Language: - EnglishBenefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Spending accounts (HSA, Health Care FSA and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contributions
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Paid Leaves
- Tuition AssistanceAbout Regal RexnordRegal Rexnord Corporation
("Regal Rexnord") is a leading manufacturer of electric motors,
electrical motion controls, power generation and mechanical power
transmission products and sub-systems, serving customers around the
world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction,
food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others.
Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through
distributors, and directly to end-users. Regal Rexnord is a $7.2B
company with 36,000 associates globally.You may not know it, but
Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. The company's products
enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power
source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and
food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems
that keep e-commerce flowing, to name a few of the applications
where our products are used.Regal Rexnord's business purpose is to
create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power
into motion. This means creating innovative solutions while
focusing on both customer needs and the company's commitment to
sustainability. - The company's industrial powertrain and
automation solutions offerings are an important part of the
company's growth strategy. The company's strategy includes
leveraging 80/20 to prioritize all activities, including product
excellence, operational excellence and commercial excellence (i)
driving organic sales growth through the introduction of innovative
new products, with a particular focus on improving energy
efficiency, (ii) establishing and maintaining new customers, as
well as developing new opportunities with existing customers, (iii)
participating in higher growth end markets and geographies, and
(iv) identifying and consummating strategic, value creating
acquisitions. -Equal Employment Opportunity StatementRegal Rexnord
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin,
marital status, citizenship status (unless required by the
applicable law or government contract), disability or protected
veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by
law. Regal Rexnord is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. We are committed to building a team that represents
diverse and inclusive backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Regal Rexnord
Corporation and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("Regal Rexnord")
do not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party
recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed
Master Service Agreement or similar contract and approval from HR
to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Regal Rexnord will
not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires
Keywords: Regal Rexnord, Milwaukee , Senior Manager, Regional Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!