Posted on: November 17, 2023
Financial AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline has seen decades of growth,
creating a steady work environment our employees can depend on.
Were looking for a Financial Analyst to help support our success as
a top distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials!
Join our privately-owned company to experience a culture that
recognizes hard work and values people. Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Review monthly financial statements for each assigned business
unit, identifying key trends, variances and areas of improved
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable and accurate
financial reporting analysis to key business owners and communicate
the information effectively.
- Develop and review annual forecasts and budgets.
- Assemble periodic and ad-hoc analysis reports on company
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and
cross-functional teams. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- Exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to teamwork, collaboration and continuous
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word. SQL a
- Ability to travel up to 10%. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Caledonia, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!