Financial Representative Trainee - Milwaukee, WI
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Financial Representative Trainee - Milwaukee, WI Location:
Work Type: Full Time Regular
Job No: 502582
Categories: Sales, Financial Representative Trainee
Application Closes: Open Until Filled As a Financial Representative
Trainee, you will embark on a comprehensive program designed to
equip you with the skills and competencies necessary to excel in
selling Individual Insurance products. This dynamic program
includes a combination of self-study and hands-on-experience
projects, all tailored to a structured curriculum. WHAT WE CAN
- Hourly Wage: Trainee starting wage will be $16/hour for up to
- Promotion to a Financial Representative with a $36,000 annual
base plus monthly sales incentive opportunity after successful
completion of licensing and onboarding requirements.
- An education-based Accelerator Program designed to successfully
transition you into an independent Financial Advisor.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company
- Regular associates working 40 hours a week can earn up to 15
days of vacation each year.
- Regular associates receive 9 paid holidays in 2023.
- Regular associates are provided sick leave through the use of
personal time. Associates working 40 hours a week can receive up to
56 hours of personal time in 2023, prorated based on the start
date. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You'll participate in a comprehensive program to develop the
skills required to provide holistic financial advice to clients.
You will actively contribute to classroom discussion, participate
in goal setting sessions and progress evaluation meetings.
- You'll demonstrate appropriate skills and pass a sales process
- You'll gain invaluable direct sales experience in marketing
Individual Insurance products to clients.
- You'll cultivate and sustain strong relationships with internal
business partners. Acquire an in-depth understanding of our product
offerings, demonstrating expertise in their features and
- You'll oversee completion of content, proposals and paperwork
flow throughout the field and Home Office, ensuring a seamless
application and underwriting process. WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Ability to successfully achieve criteria of Trainee
- Must pass and apply for appropriate insurance licenses within
14 days of entry into the job, max of 2 attempts at Life and Health
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented with ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
- Access to reliable transportation in order to attend
appointments and meetings.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the work period and maintain a
valid driver's license.
- You promote a culture of diversity and inclusion, value
different ideas and opinions, and listen courageously, remaining
curious in all that you do. VALUABLE EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of the Insurance/Financial Services industry,
products and marketing practices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. We value diverse experience,
skills, and passion for innovation. If your experience aligns with
the listed requirements, please apply! After applying, for
inquiries about your application or the hiring process please email
our Talent Acquisition area at . Help: Apply Now
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Milwaukee , Financial Representative Trainee - Milwaukee, WI, Accounting, Auditing , Butler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!