Senior Business Consultant
Company: Business Technology Partners
Posted on: August 16, 2019
BT Partners is changing the way Executives manage their business
through Domo. Pivotal within the most innovative business
management platform, our Domo consulting team is a game changer in
providing strategic deployment services. BT Partners is in need of
an experienced Business Consultant who has advanced domain
knowledge in one or more vertical industry (e.g. Finance, Retail,
Media & Entertainment) is also an asset. A successful candidate
will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance,
innovation, creativity, insight, and sound judgment.
- Work - A Business Consultant on the Client Services team at BT
Partners works within an engagement team and is responsible for
identifying business requirements, requirements management,
functional design, prototyping, process design and supporting
- Fight - We fight to satisfy all Domo customers. Our goal is to
do everything possible to make the implementation a smooth, timely,
and positive experience for the customer.
- Innovate - We aren't just gathering requirements for the
customer. We are leading strategic conversations around how data
can transform the way our customers' run their business.
- Create - Our Domo Consultants needs to be able to create
long-lasting relationships with our customers. We need to build
trust, so our customers know we will deliver on our promises and
- Serve - We serve the customer. In short, we deliver
unparalleled quality and value, so our customers tell us.
- The Senior Consultant owns end to end deployment processes and
resources while managing relationships with Domo customers
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and
application designers to define the data requirements and structure
for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- At least two years of experience managing cost, schedule, and
performance for all aspects of requirements definition and
management activities for simple to moderately complex deployment
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements,
writing functional and technical specifications and communicating
- Ability to have discussions around customer data maturity and
strategy while recommending appropriate solutions
- The successful candidate will 5+ years of consulting (or
related) experience. This individual will join an enthusiastic,
fast-paced and dynamic team at BT Partners.
- Demonstrated excellence in presenting complex development
topics to both executive and technical personnel.
- Working knowledge of specialized BI tools and solution
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Leading discovery sessions with C-suite individuals to identify
data maturity strategies.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis, meeting with
business owners, and performing current state analysis.
- Experience developing conceptual and technical designs,
including the use of object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience in recognizing business problems and
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and project
- College degree in related field, and equivalent
Keywords: Business Technology Partners, Milwaukee , Senior Business Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!