Reporting & Pricing Analyst
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:The Reporting & Pricing Analyst
works closely with Dr.Comfort Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer
Care, and Operations Teams to provide world class reporting to
customers, field sales, and leadership. This position is a lead
Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all things reporting, business
insights, ad-hoc business cases, pricing, including but not limited
to daily operations, complex discount and promotion setups in
Oracle, process creation and enhancements, and field
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales & Business Reports
- Driving business insights & trends from financial and sales
- Loads pricing and discounts for all accounts in Oracle
- Create appropriate discount codes and modifiers in
OracleQualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Minimum of 3 years of experience specifically related to data
reporting/mining, business strategy, Sales Operations, or related
field equivalent required.
- Experience working cross-functionally among teams and business
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (including Pivot Tables), MS
Access, MS PowerPoint, ERP systems, CRM systems and database
- Strong experience working with data extraction tools through
ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP, BaaN, etc.) required.
- Strong knowledge of PowerBI, SQL, SalesForce.com, Data
- Develop Dashboards for the field to align with initiatives and
give guidance on the trends and findings within the dataEducation
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, Finance or related field required.
- Master's Degree in a similar field preferred.Skills &
- Technical Skills - Demonstrates necessary eagerness to acquire
necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to serve
business needs and accomplish goals. Assesses own strengths and
weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives
to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates attention to detail. Looks
for ways to improve and promote quality. Demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness. Communicates changes and progress.
- Initiative - Ability to work well independently and exercise
appropriate judgment under general direction. Ability to prioritize
workload and manage conflicting priorities in an effective and
- Analytical Skills - Strong analytical skills. Identifies and
understands relevant trends, opportunities, needs and market
direction within the therapeutic shoes industry. Proven ability to
analyze and interpret data, to provide guidance, data driven
decisions and recommendations.
- Financial Management - Ability to understand financial
processes and can aid in the preparation and justification of
budgets. Skilled at monitoring expenditures and uses cost benefit
thinking to set priorities.
- Adaptability - Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a
willingness to learn. Ability to respond quickly to change, and to
prioritize actions to meet customer needs.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of
decisions. Develops a strong grasp of business concepts and related
issues. Shows understanding of issues relevant to organization.
Keeps up to date with current practices and trends. Develops and
uses cross-functional knowledge.
- Strategic Thinking & Agility - Develops strategies to achieve
organizational goals. Analyzes market and competition. Identifies
external threats and opportunities. Anticipates future trends and
consequences. Creates competitive and breakthrough
strategies/plans. Sets priorities wisely and knows how to make
tough resource allocation decisions. Continuously finds ways to
forward strategic initiatives.
- Risk Taking/Judgment - Inner confidence to take risks and learn
from experience. Courage to grab opportunities or discontinue
- Business Acumen - Strong grasp of business concepts and related
issues. Shows understanding of issues relevant to organization.
Understands organization's strengths and weaknesses.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly, concisely, and
informatively. Varies writing style to meet needs. Able to read and
interpret written information. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Verbal Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations. Listens and gets
- Interpersonal Skills - Able to communicate effectively at
multiple levels in variety of formats. Ability to work with
co-workers and customers, both internal and external, of all
levels. Ability to professionally interact and build constructive
and effective relationships. Ability to effectively interface with
others on behalf of the organization.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Works collaboratively and
cooperatively with teams cross-functionally. Energetic and
willingness to work closely with all team members to achieve
- Project Management - Ability to plan, organize and manage
resources to bring about the successful completion of specific
project goals and objectives.
- Presentation Skills - Demonstrated ability to present in both
1:1 or in group settings. Delivers a clear and compelling message
tailored to the needs of the audience.
- Problem Solving - Able to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Gathers and analyzes information
skillfully. Develops alternative solutions. Uses reason even when
dealing with emotional topics.
- Decision Making - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Includes appropriate people in decision-making process. Identifies
and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Trust and Integrity - Interacts with others in a way that gives
them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
Accepts responsibility for one's own decisions and actions.
Demonstrates honesty. Keeps commitments. Behaves in a consistent
manner and is open, honest and trustworthy.
- Computer Skills - Advanced skill in computer system-based tools
including Microsoft Office applications. Proficiency in developing
and presenting Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents. Advanced
knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PowerBI, ERP
systems, CRM systems and database extraction. Strong knowledge of
SQL, SalesForce.com, Data Warehousing, Tableau, and Birst.Travel
Requirements/Work Environment And Physical DemandsTravel
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time.
- Typical work-related travel assignments range 1-5 days, and as
such overnight, out-of-town stays are required.Work Environment and
- Typical office environment.
- Physical Demands: May occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
keyboard, phone, print. Required to talk and hear. Must be able to
sit and stand for extended periods of time and use hands and
fingers to handle or feel, and to manipulate keys on a keyboard and
operate portable input devices (e.g., smart phone, mouse). May
occasionally reach with hands and arms. Must have the ability to
look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.About Djo
GlobalDJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and
distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions
for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management.
Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury
prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from
degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their
natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists,
spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management
specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors,
athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition,
many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by
athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical
therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic
bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular
therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and
inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and
physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a
comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip,
knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of
brands including Aircast -, Chattanooga, CMF---, Compex -, DonJoy
-, ProCare -, Exos---, Dr. Comfort -, DonJoy Performance - and DJO
- Surgical.For Additional Information On The Company, Please Visit
Www.DJOglobal.com.DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified
technology leader Colfax CorporationEOE AA M/F/VET/DisabilityAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability,
or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: DJO, Milwaukee , Reporting & Pricing Analyst, Advertising , Mequon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!