QA/Test Engineer Lead
Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking a--QA/Test Engineer Lead for a
contract opportunity located in Milwaukee, WI. OVERVIEW: Our client
is seeking an experienced QA/Test Engineer Lead to join our
customer experience solutions capability team (B2B, B2C). This role
requires strong subject matter expertise on QA fundamentals and
test automation. The QA lead collaborates with all other teams to
assist, review, govern, Quality Assurance practices. PRIMARY
- Leads development of test strategies, leading end to end test
planning including, data, environments, end to end use case
definitions, overseeing test execution, facilitating stakeholder
review of test outcomes and go-no-go decisions.
- Assists in training teams on automation, documentation, and
root cause analysis.
- Locate key testing process improvement opportunities.
- Interacting with business teams on initiatives and how they
should be approached from a testing standpoint.
- Provide test metrics and facilitates discussions with project
teams and stakeholders to drive go-no-go decisions.
- Develop test cases, scenarios, and scripts based on user
stories, business requirements, and technical specifications.
- Assist teams with test design and automation for all types of
testing, including system, regression, functional, end-to-end, data
integrity, and performance.
- Automate test cases and scenarios.
- Provide workshops, training, and standards for business teams
around user acceptance testing practices.
- Governance to ensure adequate test coverage and best
- Configure and manage test environments and data related to
- Exhibit a holistic approach to testing strategies.
- Strong business awareness and priorities.
- Analyze and offer architectural improvements to determine
- Build end point simulations as necessary.
- Enterprise test tool management and administration. POSITION
- 5 plus years of Testing experience with B2B, B2C
- Expert level grasp of Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Hands on test development and execution background in B2B, B2C
- Extensive experience with test automation.
- Familiarity with performance testing tools (jMeter, Gatling,
- Familiarity with enterprise test automation suites (Tosca,
Tosca DI, Selenium).
- Extensive knowledge of Agile practices and Jira.
- Knowledge of test management tools (Jira, qTest).
- KBasic software development and scripting skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong team and solution-oriented attitude.
- Ability to analyze and develop solutions to a problem.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with the agile software development process.
- Preparing and delivering information in a concise and
professional written manner.
- Requires 5+ years of testing experience and leading cross
- SalesForce Platform experience strongly desired. We thank all
applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified
individuals who closely meet thequalifications of the position will
be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary,
otherduties may be assigned as necessary. Background Check and Drug
Screen may be required. Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to
race,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, orveteran
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Milwaukee , QA/Test Engineer Lead, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!