Posted on: February 23, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
- Create engineering documentation such as bills of materials,
routers, submittals, detail drawings and revisions, and
installation instructions as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing problems. Develop and implement
process improvements and equipment procurement that will improve
SQDC and other key business metrics, both tactical and
- Design of equipment for in plant use.
- Solve shop problems concerning the interpretation of drawings,
manufacturing methods, and material requirements. Interface with
design engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and purchasing teams
to provide a competitive advantage in quality, innovation, and
- Using your business acumen and the RBS toolbox (Rexnord
Business System - Lean manufacturing methods) develop and implement
newer, more efficient processes and procedures.
- Specify equipment requirements and justification via Capital
- Create technical reference material for internal and external
- Create, update, and maintain drawings for production
- Adheres to, communicates and maintains standard processes,
procedures and policies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Utilize Quality methods to determine root cause and implement
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the
organization to be successful.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity and
sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working
collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Capabilities And Success Factors
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules,
priorities, and unpredictable events within a fast-paced
- Communicates thoughts, ideas, information, and messages in a
logical, organized and coherent manner. Ideas are well developed
with supporting information and examples.
- Can be creative problem solver.
- Breaks down information into fundamental parts using a
- Makes decisions methodically.
- Aware of the organization's customers, products, applications
- Considers multiple solutions and handles obstacles.
- Develops common process management tools and methods.
- Provides project coordination and communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as part collaboratively
in a team.
- Self-motivation and goal orientation; comfort in a
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required.
- 3 years engineering experience, preferably in a manufacturing
or industrial environment
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with manufacturing
- Use of ERP system, preferably SAP, 3D Modeling/ CAD, Microsoft
office and other software as required on a project basis.
- Lean manufacturing tools and experience
- Experience with Plasma cutting, Milling, Punching, Forming,
Piercing, Welding, Riveting and die setting processes.
- Experience with CNC programs and programming software
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Milwaukee , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!