Sr Application Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Rexnord-- is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global
industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a
diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs
approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information
about the company visit .
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord
Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class
operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables
speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer
satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS
methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing,
globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating
acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more
than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our
Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years
ago. We make our communities better with individual and
organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships
and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market
and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components
worldwide used within complex systems where our customers'
reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are
extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services
that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key
industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy,
and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN
(pronounced "Direction"), based on the integration of innovative
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies
with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects
our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize
productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
- Provide customer with assistance for product selection for
unique, special, or technical applications.
- Review customer specifications and determine Rexnord's ability
to meet the requirements.
- Prepare formal proposals covering the correct application for
assigned products for inquiries requiring standard, modified, or
special products to meet customer specifications and/or
- Provide customers with technical support and product training
at customers plant locations.
- Conveyor Installation support (technical and hands-on)
- Conveyor Trouble Shooting (technical and hands-on)
- Hands-on product identification and selection
- Participate in market research, promotion, advertising
activities, trade shows, employee training, engineering literature
and product modification or development.
- Must establish and maintain excellent relationships with
- Provides project coordination and communication.
- Makes judgments on the value of the information being analyzed,
uses experience to provide the customer with the best possible
- Uses common process management tools and methods
- BSME (Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering) or BSMET
(Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience post graduation in a
professional engineering and /or mechanic role.
- Requires ability to read and interpret design prints as well as
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel as well as CAD or
design software experienced - AutoCAD and/or Solidworks a
- Flexibility with work hours to maintain a minimal backlog.
- Travel up to 25-45% of the time
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Rexnord, Milwaukee , Sr Application Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!