Company: Fii USA
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading
professional design and manufacturing service provider of
communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision
tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with
intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic
equipment products centered on the industrial Internet
The Test Engineer will design, develop and implement,
cost-effective methods of testing electronics within our Printed
Circuit Board assembly manufacturing operations, while writing
detailed test plans, maintenance procedures and operational work
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Debugging based on schematics, diagrams, written and verbal
description, layouts or plans to perform testing and
- Develop manufacturing tests using laboratory equipment such as
oscilloscopes, Digital multi meters.
- Writing detailed test plans, maintenance procedures and work
- Trouble shoot down to the component level and replace defective
- Create and maintain test related processes and procedures
according to Department and Customer requirements.
- Maintaining test labor standards and capacity analysis for
- Write technical reports to a multifaceted team related to
design, test and electrical failures and manufacture of electronic
- Convey effective and clear communication to management on
status of projects.
- Identify and drive test and process improvements to
- Identify and communicate product software and hardware design
deficiencies to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Training technicians in debug of functional test failures and
use of diagnostic equipment.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in
- 2+ years of functional test hardware development or
manufacturing test support is required
- 2+ years of experience working within SMT, or electronic
- Must have effective communication with management to report
- Must be able to read and understand electronic schematics and
- Must have experience debugging electronic assemblies using
various equipment but not limed to; O-scopes, DMMs, and computer
controlled test equipment.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Keywords: Fii USA, Milwaukee , Test Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!