Posted on: April 9, 2021
Test Engineer, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, 53051Kelly Services
is seeking a Test Engineer whose primary responsibility includes
the delivery of well documented test designs, test cases, test
procedures, test reports and the relevant test scripts for one of
our top clients in Menomonee Falls, WI.Length: 04/12/2021 to
04/12/2022 (Contract W2) Type: Contract W2-There is no "per diem"
with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this
position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be
responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the
position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for
this position. Pay Rate: $40.00/hr. (W2)The qualified candidate
will work with engineering and marketing to establish and validate
product requirements for advanced motor protection, reduced voltage
starting and variable frequency drives for industrial applications
and their related communications. This individual will work within
a firmware center of excellence together with other team members to
drive new product and process development while leveraging modern
tools and test frameworks.Key Responsibilities
- Ensures all requirements are traced to verification
- Setup test fixtures and associated laboratory equipment.
- Write engineering documents including but not limited to test
designs, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Create python test scripts and convert Lua test scripts to
- Create Simulink models for different motor configurations.
- Use the OPAL-RT HIL platform to test different products.
- Write PLC programs to test different products.
- Execute manual and automated tests. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/computer engineering (or
equivalent related to embedded software/firmware engineering).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in test engineering with a focus
- Minimum of 3 years working with embedded systems.
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- 2+ years' experience working with test equipment.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and in future. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience developing custom Python packages for
- Experience programming in Lua, ladder logic and functional
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems including drives, motor
management relays, PLCs and associated industrial protocols.
- Working knowledge of JAMA, Code collaborator and the Atlassian
tools (JIRA, SourceTree, Confluence and Bitbucket).
- Experience building and maintaining Hardware in the Loop (HIL)
testing simulators and system especially Opal RT.
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience using the Achilles test platform.
- Working knowledge of IEC, UL, and CSA standards for industrial
- Strong competency in customer focus, leadership,
technical/functional excellence and the ability to champion change.
Apply Today! Why Kelly -- ?By partnering with Kelly-- Technology,
you'll have direct connections to top companies around the
globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some
of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility
projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our
unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your
skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain
experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly
-- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly, Milwaukee , Test Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!