Manufacturing Programming Engineer - Req #1025
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Manufacturing Programming Engineer Printing Company Compensation
Competitive Salary with Benefits. Description Manufacturing
Programming Engineer will be subject matter expert in
configuration, programming and operation of manufacturing software
such as Leibinger, Domino, Lake Image, Nice Label barcode and label
management software. Responsibilities
- At least 5 years of experience as Manufacturing Programming
- Coordinate with engineering department on cost reduction
projects which involves automation and order, manage hardware and
software manufacturing technology systems and have technical
documentation to support programming initiatives.
- Analyze monthly performance metrics and provide
- Required knowledge in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in CAD and Mac OSX Preferred.
- Experience with or certification in GS1 data quality
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills required.
Education Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Milwaukee , Manufacturing Programming Engineer - Req #1025, Engineering , Colgate, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!