Company: Randstad Engineering US
Posted on: August 6, 2022
$60,000.00- $80,000.00OOSTBURG, Wisconsin 53070Hours: Monday
through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.mJob Description: The
Controls Engineer Project Leader provides technical expertise in
design, development, testing, troubleshooting and installation of
specified equipment as needed. Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides services relating to the successful installation,
start up and commissioning of packaging equipment, traveling to the
customer location, as required.
- Performs machine testing (powering up and check-out functions)
and troubleshooting to certify packaging equipment for customer
- Responsible for the design and layout of packaging equipment
electrical components and systems.
- Performs drafting of electrical component schematic designs,
panel layouts and development of BOM's.
- Electrical lead for projects.
- Create and implement electric component control programs to
provide for the proper function of PLC, HMI, motion and message
- Assists with the coordination of assembly operations during
- Assists with customer service calls.
- Provide creative and accurate design solutions.
- Communicate electrical design intent to customers, other
departments/functions, insuring that their requirements are
fulfilled in the electrical design.
- Communicate with other departments/functions to resolve
conflicts, deal with issues, and incorporate suggestion/decisions
into electrical designs.
- Obtain quotations from vendors and parts set-up in ERP
- Maintains electrical documentation.
- Produce timely and detailed reports.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical wiring.
- Understanding of packaging machines and process.Desired
- Education is generally equivalent to a (4) year degree in an
Electrical Engineering program or related discipline or equivalent
training and experience.
- 0-3 years of engineering design experience with packaging
- 1-3 years of PLC/HMI programming experience
- PLC, HMI and motion control programming experience with Allen
Bradley and Siemens.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively
- Ability to use hand tools and basic electronic measuring
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software, Eplan, AutoCad and
various VikingMasek systems.
- Networking and communication hardware and protocols.
Keywords: Randstad Engineering US, Milwaukee , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Oostburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!