Company: NABCO Entrances, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Position SummaryResponsible for the design and analysis
associated with automatic door product and accessory development.
Also works with product upgrades using established processes. Model
and design products using current software to configure products
and dimensional options. Some lab or field testing of product
changes or product introductions may also occur. Essential
- Manage projects, processes, performance report data, and
analyses in the documentation management system.
- Use design concepts and fundamental technology for new product
development or existing product improvement.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality
Managers; suggest quality and process improvements and new product
- Consider production costs and product quality to enhance
- Build and test new or upgraded products.
- Research market and distributor needs.
- Develop the specification details to ensure consistency with
pricing, product quality, operational functionality, and market
- Create and update drawings and files as needed
- Facilitate communication with other corporate entities.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Project management and engineering design skills are
- Strong Solidworks 3D design experience/proficiency.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Power Point required.
- High level of professional communication (written and verbal)
skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and execute strategies.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to resolve
process and system issues.
- Must be energetic, collaborative, and challenged by
opportunities to develop standards and processes.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be able to manage time and build relationships.
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a
- Must be able to work well under pressure and within tight
- Knowledge or experience of relevant products and/or components
including sensors, motors and controllers.
- Knowledge of circuit design.
- Trouble shooting and critical thinking abilities.
Education, Training, Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other related
engineering are required.
- 2 or more years of related experience preferred.
- Experience working on an engineering team in a manufacturing
Keywords: NABCO Entrances, Inc., Milwaukee , Design Engineer, Engineering , Muskego, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!