Quality Assurance Engineer - Remote Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Category: Information Technology Requisition Number:
QUALI001286 Full Time
USA West Bend, WI, 53095, USA Description Are you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)? The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe. Delta Defense,
LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA. Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022! Position Summary: The role of
QA Engineer delivers software quality through manual and automated
testing. In this position, your keen eye for detail and excellent
communication skills serve you well. We seek someone with
competence in designing, writing, and executing test cases and who
is passionate about quality. If you have strong knowledge of native
mobile application interactions, that is icing on the cake!
- Execute manual & automated testing of new software in both the
pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle.
- Develop and execute test plans for assigned products and
features including functional, usability, exploratory, security,
performance and load testing requirements.
- Design, optimize and execute maintainable manual and test
automation based on business requirements and functional
- Collaborate across multiple agile teams to complete acceptance
criteria for testing features to achieve sprint goals.
- Continuously streamline and improve the testing life cycle to
ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective,
agile, and well coordinated.
- Interact closely with developers offering suggestions and ideas
for improving the quality of products and unit test coverage.
- Pro-active investigation/verification of defects and continuous
improvement of automated and manual regression suites.
- Analyze testing results and metrics to benchmark and gauge
improvements to enhance future test plans and scenarios.
- Actively research, network, and collaborate with industry
professionals and provide recommendations for continuous
improvement to existing test frameworks, processes, best practices,
deliverables, and tools.
- Identify, evaluate, log, track, and report bugs to the
- Become a subject matter expert across product(s)
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for Quality
- All other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- An Associates degree in Computer Science or Engineering or
related field is preferred. In lieu of a degree, equivalent work
experience may be considered.
- 2-3 years of related Quality Engineering experience within
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and troubleshooting complex,
production software issues.
- Experience with Cypress or similar automated testing
- Experience with SauceLabs or similar cross-browser testing /
mobile emulation tools.
- Experience with BlazeMeter, Octoperf, or similar performance
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development
- Thorough understanding of the following types of testing:
Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Integration, API, Data
validation, Performance, Automated, and Regression.
- Superior problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC. Benefits
information can be reviewed at: If you are a Colorado resident,
please email us at email@example.com to receive complete
benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title
in the subject line of the email. *Please watch your email for next
steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take
an online assessment in order to complete the application process.
We look forward to your application.* PM19#LI-Remote #LI-Remote
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Quality Assurance Engineer - Remote Optional, Engineering , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!