Senior Design Engineer
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible will support Engineering
working from specifications to create original layouts, basic
design drawings, and CAD models of Power Tool's products,
subassemblies, and components. Candidate to be an expert in design
and best practices Responsibilities
- Create CAD models using Siemens NX (Unigraphics) incorporating
complex surfacing for low to mid complexity projects.
- Design components such as die castings, plastic molded parts,
sheet metal stampings and screw machine parts.
- Complete analysis, research, and solution of low to moderate
- Provide CAD guidance and expertise to other Engineering team
- Prepare drawings, product BOMs and change notices for release
and/or change distribution.
- Actively participate in project team meetings.
- Provide design recommendations and/or solutions to Engineering
- Perform basic dimensioning and tolerancing calculations of
multiple part assemblies where moving parts must not interfere with
- Understand and apply geometric and form tolerance
- Assemble tools/mechanisms with limited support.
- Perform testing to analyze prototype and competitive tools to
measure and record data/information for evaluation by
- Assemble/disassemble tools and mechanisms to assist with
testing Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in designing, drafting, and computer
- Ability to develop creative design solution through advanced
CAD and mechanical design skills.
- Siemens NX 3D CAD software experience.
- Experience with the methods and materials used to manufacture
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Mechanical
Engineering or relevant technical degree
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Milwaukee , Senior Design Engineer, Engineering , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!