Project Engineer - Mechanical - DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT!
Company: Manpower Engineering
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manpower Engineering is exclusively partnering with a
well-established and growing machinery/industrial equipment
manufacturing company in the New Berlin, WI Area on a highly
visible and direct/hire permanent Project Engineer - Mechanical
position that has very strong growth potential.The company services
a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process
industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. They have 18,000
employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. The company is a
customer-driven manufacturer and focuses on optimizing quality,
driving efficiency, and ultimate value to their customer's
products. Their dedication and investment in Research and
Development has resulted in the fastest go-to-market solutions for
their customers.The company offers a very strong compensation plan
(base salary PLUS PAID OVERTIME), an extremely flexible schedule,
an outstanding full benefits package (free healthcare), relocation
assistance (if needed), and the opportunity to be a part of a
company with an outstanding culture and solid opportunity for
growth.JOB DESCRIPTION Responsibilities: This position will be
responsible for all mechanical and structural design activities
necessary to support the modification and modernization of electric
overhead cranes for Region Americas.
- Responsible for the Product Lines - Legacy EOT and Portal
- Interpret order documentation including detailed customer
specifications to determine scope of work and project plan.
- Ability to search company archives to find records of legacy
equipment. Must be proficient in reading legacy equipment
mechanical and structural drawings.
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures. Create
equipment layouts, undertake all necessary mechanical and
structural calculations to confirm designs and generate final
mechanical and structural designs.
- Create detail, sub-assembly, assembly, and installation
drawings necessary to satisfy the order scope.
- Write detailed work instructions to support field
- Responsible for project planning, scheduling, design execution,
and performance to budget and schedule from inquiry through
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Structural
Engineering, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience with steel/machinery or industrial equipment -
experience with material handling/cranes is a plus
- Understand machine design and structural engineering, and
knowledge of welding and machining
- Project management experience is a plus
- Experience with 3D CAD - experience with SolidWorks is a
- Experience with SAP or a similar program
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Milwaukee , Project Engineer - Mechanical - DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT!, Engineering , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!