Posted on: March 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon FobertAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:A fast
growing manufacturing organization, and we are rapidly growing our
Engineering and Technical teams!Why join us?Full Benefits consist
of Medical, vision, dental, PTO and Holidays.Job DetailsEssential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, interpret and document customer specifications, sales
agreements, test data and other project related information prior
to the "kick-off" meeting with the project team.
- Attend "kick-off" meeting with the project team to discuss
project requirements highlighting critical design features, high
risk areas, and/or areas of concern. Generate list of questions
and/or missing information required to complete the design and
manufacturing of the equipment.
- Attend "progress" meetings, including "kick-off" meeting, with
manufacturing personnel prior to the start of assembly and "post
job review" meeting with the project team after commissioning of
- Responsible for information flow on projects, not necessarily
performing all related tasks but delegating those tasks and
ensuring completion of tasks.
- Manage the gathering of missing information from customer,
vendors, etc., and document responses.
- Provide all aspects of the equipment design including necessary
calculations, advance orders of long lead components, customer
approval drawings, shop detail drawings for manufacturing using
sound practical engineering principles and safety standards, while
meeting project deadlines, estimated engineering hours and
estimated equipment cost constraints. Review of complex tasks may
be provided by upper level engineers. Education
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering is preferredExperience
- 5-10 years' experience in a mechanical engineering position
- Strong 3D modeling skills-Solidworks
- Microsoft Office - Excel a must
- Project engineering experience with emphasis on custom designs;
not a product development position
- Experience 3D modeling or large assemblies
- Designs are heavy in sheet metal fabrications and structural
steel weldments, integrating various purchased componentsInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Milwaukee , Project Engineer, Engineering , Delafield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...