Diesel Technician Avg $63,000 per year
Company: Lakeside International
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Looking to take your career to the next level? At Lakeside, we get
As an experienced Diesel Technician at Lakeside, you'll take
control of your career AND your income. Join a team of respected
industry experts who have been serving the transportation industry
in Wisconsin and Illinois for nearly 40 years! We understand what
high performing technicians need and we are committed to positive
culture and continuous improvement.
- Average $63,000 per year
- Approximately $30/hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, as well as a
- Paid Time Off
- Begin earning PTO on your very first day.
- 401K with Company Match
- No waiting periods!
- Tool Allowance Program
- Annual allowance to cover the cost of new and replacement
- Work Boot Allowance Program
- Annual allowance to ensure toes and feet are protected on the
Main Job Duties:
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory
- Diagnose vehicle problems based on customer
complaints/inspection and examine to determine if further safety or
service work is required or recommended.
- Troubleshoot and repair of suspension, drive line, steering
components, brake system - air and hydraulic, engine repair and
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads,
rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials,
fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace
transmissions and other parts.
- Document all work performed and recommended repair
- Conduct road test to ensure vehicle as needed.
- Adherence to all company and industry safety standards
- Ability to organize the work presented and plan for the highest
efficiency and productivity in all job functions.
- Continual training and development in support of individual
career and company goals
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Vocational or Technical
certification on vehicle repairs
- 5+ years of experience working with diesel engines and
- Training and experience in the diagnosis/troubleshooting of
major components (engines, transmissions, differentials), OEM
training courses, ASE Certification, and 608/609
- Ability to work with diagnostics computer for troubleshooting
- Must have your own tool set to perform assigned
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to obtain a
valid Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
If you re looking for a place to be respected, appreciated for the
skills you bring to the shop floor, and rewarded for your
achievements, look no further. Respect is what you can expect of
us. Lakeside is what you ve been looking for!
APPLY NOW and start experiencing the Lakeside International Trucks
Keywords: Lakeside International, Milwaukee , Diesel Technician Avg $63,000 per year, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...