Posted on: September 21, 2023
Your opportunity to join a world class organization offer top
tier compensation and benefits and a SIGN ON BONUS!!!!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Sal CorraoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:Jobot with working with a
client in Milwaukee WI looking to add a Industrial Engineer to the
team for a direct hire opportunity! The successful Engineer will
play a key role in the development and implementation of
manufacturing processes and systems in the company. This role
involves assessing current processes, making recommendations for
improvement, implementing new processes, and monitoring their
effectiveness.Why join us?MedicalDentalVisionFlexible Spending
Plans (Heath, Limited, and Dependent Care)401(k) PlanPaid
HolidaysBasic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
(100% Employer Provided)Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment
InsuranceVoluntary Life InsuranceHSA Plan *Employer
ContributionPaid Time Off "PTO"Product DiscountsJob
- Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while
improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while
maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in mathematical and graphical form.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methods.
- Develop strategies to reduce cycle time and on-hand inventory
- Develop user requirements specifications for equipment
- Foster a compliant, safe, and clean working
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Industrial Engineer in a
manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Proven experience in Lean Manufacturing methods.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and project
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of cost and financial impacts.
- Ability to implement Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Strong knowledge of production and productivity optimization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.The
ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who can envision how
processes could be improved, and who has the technical skills to
make those improvements a reality. If you are a team player with a
passion for excellence and innovation, we would love to hear from
you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Milwaukee , Industrial Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!