Electrical Test Engineer
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We specialize in the design and manufacture of trains. Come join
our team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Maleakhi SitumorangAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $72,000 - $80,000 per yearA bit about us:We
specialize in the design and manufacture of trains! We've been in
business for over 50 years and we are a global leader in our
industry. We are growing rapidly here in the US and we are looking
to add to our brass of talent. Come join us!Why join us?We pay 100%
Health Benefits for the employee, 50% for dependents, 401K with
company match and a great time off policy.
- potential $1000 Hiring BonusJob DetailsOur company is seeking a
highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team.
As a permanent employee, you will be responsible for designing,
developing, and testing electrical systems and equipment for
manufacturing processes. You will work closely with our
manufacturing team to ensure that our products meet industry
standards and customer requirements. Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a team that manages the day-to-day activities at
the manufacturing facility related to the electrical installation
and testing of components and the assembly of the train cars.
- Responsible for assisting with the Testing and Commissioning of
the Train Sets.
- Responsible for developing and reviewing all technical
specifications in regard to all electrical matters, this includes
information from the customer, supplier or any Federal agency.
- Develop and manage the technical documentation of processes and
products, and the requirements of their quality.
- Participate in lean manufacturing and six sigma initiatives to
improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Hands on work are required for testing electrical components,
wiring, and overall all system components. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in electrical engineering and
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and PSPICE software is a big plus!
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Willingness to learn and grow within the companyIf you are a
passionate and driven Electrical Engineer with experience in
manufacturing, lean manufacturing, six sigma, AutoCAD, and PSPICE,
we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer
competitive compensation packages and opportunities for
professional growth and development. Join our team and help us
continue to innovate and improve our products and
processes.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Milwaukee , Electrical Test Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!