Civil Professional Project Engineer
Posted on: November 20, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian PerkinsAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Since our
start as an Environmental and Geotechnical firm, we have added
several key services including Transportation Engineering,
Structural Engineering, Trail Design, Water Resources, Construction
Management and Land Survey.With our wide range of service areas, we
are ideally structured to manage a project of any size from
preliminary studies to final construction oversight. Our team
brings a wealth of experience to each project and can provide
direct design services, quality assurance reviews, and owner
representation services.Why join us?
- Strong salary with exponential chance to move up
- Hybrid work environment!
- Flexible work schedule
- Great benefits and retirement package
- Award winning medium sized civil firm
- Team environmentJob Details
- Civil 3D (Strong experience preferred)
- Storm Water Modeling (HydroCAD or equivalent)
- Civil Utility Design & Calculations/Permitting
- Site Grading & Layout
- Knowledge of State & Local Municipality Permitting Process
(really any local municipality)
- Field experience is a plus but not required
- Municipal design would be great
- Roadway design great but not requiredRole is municipal / land
development / utility distribution design.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Milwaukee , Civil Professional Project Engineer, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!