Maintenance Mechanic - Second Shift - $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Palermo's Pizza
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician Palermo's is a local
frozen pizza manufacture who has outstanding opportunities for
qualified Maintenance Mechanics who are looking to join a
progressive organization in which their personal and professional
contributions are recognized and rewarded.The Maintenance Mechanic
will function in both an electrical and mechanical capacity, and
will be responsible for preventative and unscheduled maintenance on
all machines and equipment. Duties included but are not limited to:
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain machinery & mechanical
equipment used in production, packaging, and plant areas.
- Troubleshoot & diagnose machine malfunctions and operating
- Rebuild machines and overhaul troublesome components and
attachments to involve dismantling, inspection, machining or
replacement or purchased parts.
- Perform skilled operations such as filing and aligning
bearings, spindles, and shafts; adjust feed and limit mechanisms,
gibs, and ways.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and
relocation of existing machines and equipment to involve
dismantling, erection, leveling, fitting, and aligning
- Perform maintenance on the buildings, facilities, and other
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment and
all other equipment as appropriate.
- Maintain required maintenance logs and files.
- Perform routine housekeeping activities in the department and
ensure adherence to established safety procedures and
requirements.Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic Position:
- Knowledge of various industrial mechanical process to include:
pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-mechanical controls, robotics',
PLC's, metal fabrication, and welding,
- Moderate computer skills in a Microsoft Office, database
management and record keeping.
- Effective communication.
- Team player.
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends as
needed.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, or equivalent. Technical Associate degree
- 3+ years' experience.
- Strong math skills.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with situations where
only limited standardization exists.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Requires the ability to operate various tools and equipment to
include various hand and power tools, metal fabrication equipment
(lathe, mills), welding equipment, plumbing equipment, and various
measuring equipment.Pay and Benefits:
- Above industry standard base wages, dependent on experience.
Mechanic B: $27.95; Mechanic A: $32.37
- $2.00/hour 2nd shift premium in addition to base wages.
- Incentive program pays up to $2,400 annually.
- $3,000 Sign on bonus.
- Generous benefit package that includes:
- Medical plan with low employee premium contribution, dental,
vision, disability, life, 401(k) with Company match up to 4%, PTO
begins at 3 weeks annually, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Employee friendly work culture.
Keywords: Palermo's Pizza, Milwaukee , Maintenance Mechanic - Second Shift - $3,000 Sign on Bonus!, Engineering , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!