Company: Ascension, C44
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Hiring Radiology Director - Imaging Admin 001 -
Full-Time, Days - Columbia St. Mary's Hospital - Milwaukee, WIWhy
Join Ascension? Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses
and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to
Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary
and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based
healthcare organization that has been serving the state since 1848.
In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in
community benefit, including care of persons living in
poverty.Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As an associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will
have the opportunity to direct, plan, administer, monitor and
evaluate the delivery of imaging services to
- Recruits, interviews, hires and evaluates staff within assigned
- Prepares departmental budget and ensures that department
operates within allocated funds.
- Determines and justifies needs for equipment purchases, adheres
to policies regarding purchases, monitors installations and
oversees proper functionality.
- Develops, implements, and monitors plan for patient care
services in assigned department.
- Serves as an effective liaison between the radiologists,
radiology residents, chairperson, radiology staff and other
- Maintain department facilities and equipment in a condition to
promote efficiency, health, comfort and safety of patients and
staff. Evaluate and justify equipment and supply needs and
purchases, insure maintenance schedules with Bio-Med. Plan for use
of space, new equipment, etc.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine
Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. All
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree
preferred. Work Experience:
- 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience
preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.Equal
Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective
employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital
status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual
orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or
status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law
poster:M/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension, C44, Milwaukee , Radiology Director, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!