Manager, Parts Business Development
Company: Sterling Kohler
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Special Note: Thank you for your interest in Kohler Co. We hope
you and your loved ones are well during this challenging time.As we
manage the impacts of COVID-19, we continue to recruit and hire for
selected positions around the world. However, please expect delays
in the hiring process as we take the necessary precautions to
minimize the spread of the virus - including transitioning to
remote/video interviews and other alternative hiring event formats
- for the safety of our candidates and associates. For those
seeking Destination Kohler positions, view safety guidelines here .
We appreciate your understanding, and we look forward to reviewing
your application. Are you a data-driven business leader with a
superb ability to develop and execute world-class channel programs
and build partnerships? If so, Kohler Co. has an excellent
opportunity with Kohler Residential & Power Products organization.
Kohler Co., one of the largest power generator manufacturers in the
world, has delivered energy solutions worldwide since 1920. Kohler
offers power generation equipment for residential, industrial,
mobile and marine applications as well as automatic transfer
switches, switchgear, monitoring controls and accessories. Under
the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Aftermarket Parts and Services,
the Manager - Parts Business Development, will drive global
aftermarket parts business development. The position is responsible
for identifying and implementing distributor and direct dealer
processes and best practices in the areas of sales, marketing,
business intelligence, e-commerce and promotional programs to
achieve aftermarket sales growth. Other competencies associated
with primary function and scope follow:
- Strategic thinker - entrepreneur mentality
- Global mindset to address complex business situations and
- Distributorship and direct dealer network management - customer
- 4 P experience: Price, Product, Promotion and Placement
- B usiness intelligence exposure - strategic data analysis
Specific Responsibilities: Business Development
- Assist distribution channel parts personnel in identifying and
developing growth. Professionally deliver presentations on KOHLER
Genuine Parts displaying capabilities and total value proposition
of the KOHLER brand. Market Management
- Drive sales growth through aggressive distribution channel
visits promoting KOHLER Genuine Parts and delivering training on
key initiatives, programs and systems. Business Intelligence /
- Develop and maintain a library of voice-of-the-customer tools
and market intelligence data to prioritize tactical and strategic
initiatives. Work with distribution channel leadership to serve as
an advisor on parts business growth and profitability.
- Act as liaison between the distribution channel(s) and KOHLER
Aftermarket Parts in resolving parts issues as needed. eCommerce
- Able to articulate the market trends and needs for e-commerce
to identify opportunities and gaps for growth. Skills/Requirements
- Bachelors' degree in Business or related field required. MBA
- 10+ years aftermarket parts sales experience in global
manufacturing, OEM, or B2B environment preferred.
- Customer relationship management and aftermarket sales
experience in a global manufacturing environment preferred.
Experience within power generation is a plus.
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker, proactive, with good
judgment and curiosity to identify and solve underlying business
problems and develop business plans to grow aftermarket parts
- Strong problem-solving, writing and presentation skills are
- Must be goal oriented, result driven and able to work
independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a passion for aftermarket growth and customer
relationship management. Responsible for developing relationships
and plans to grow parts sales with multiple distributorships.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, analytics and SAP a
- Ability to travel 40% of time within North America and
international markets as required. Applicants must be authorized to
work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.? Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a
higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our
products and services. We understand that it takes investment in
our associates' development to make that happen.So, we offer
ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and
the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and
roles at Kohler. In addition to the investment in your development,
Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary,
health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
About Us Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler
proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a
commitment to our associates and communities.We invite you to learn
more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com . It is
Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel
in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.If,
as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable
accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact
email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Sterling Kohler, Milwaukee , Manager, Parts Business Development, Executive , Kohler, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!