Lead Implementation Manager - Remote
Company: Webster Financial Corp
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is
empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the
healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase
access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health
plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners,
Employers, Agents, Brokers Dealers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs,
employer relationships and channel partners. Provide support to
external sales and growth team as needed throughout the
implementation. Using a consultative approach, you will onboard our
largest employers, develop an optimal plan design to meet their
business need, create and maintain a formal implementation plan,
and deliver on quality execution and employer satisfaction. You
will also work to operationalize new integrations with preferred
partners to ensure a seamless employer execution that's repeatable
and reliable moving forward.
- Manage high profile partner clients through successful
implementation including various complex integration components
such as file sharing, file mapping, single sign-on and other
components that will leverage the Partner Services Integration
Lead Operational Readiness activities for high-profile new
integrations to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for
employer groups once the integration points are live.
- Lead onboarding process for our largest employers, which
includes presenting the options and working with your assigned
employers to select the best plan design and product set up to meet
their needs, articulate the implications and customer experience of
their go forward design, and conduct training on use of the
- Demonstrate and present how our HSA/FSA/HRA products will
function within the chosen plan design/configuration. Has a strong
command of all product offerings, including complex integration
Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or
challenges that an employer may face, leverage internal SMEs where
needed to drive and deliver on quality execution
- Be accountable for overall employer onboarding success, ensure
your employers have a positive experience, are engaged and
satisfied with our product and services and are poised to expand
their engagement with HSA Bank
- Manages implementation by developing and maintaining a detailed
project plan for each assigned employer, with sign off by the
partner at onset, throughout various components and upon
Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate corrective
action and partner with internal SH and LOBs to implement
9. Create and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for
assigned tasks as needed
10. Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building
skills. You will serve as the face of HSA Bank to our newest and
largest employers so you will be nurturing relationships with our
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our
employers are diverse, and you are able to communicate and
translate information to audiences at all levels.
- Experience in project management (preferred). You will work
with multiple employers and will need to exercise strong
organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You will help our employers
overcome challenges, and you will start by listening and asking
questions to develop a deep understanding of their needs to drive
optional plan design/configuration.
- Comfortable with advocating for employers internally. You will
own the onboarding health for your assigned employers, so we will
rely on you to escalate concerns and share feedback.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service
excellence and an eagerness to learn
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- 5-8 years' experience in customer service, preferably with
experience in CDH products (HSA,
FSA, and HRA).
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day
challenges confidently and willing
to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality
of company and customer
High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Keywords: Webster Financial Corp, Milwaukee , Lead Implementation Manager - Remote, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!