Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Radyne Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Acquiring profitable "win-win" business for the company while
- Continuously Improving the efficiency of the sales and
marketing organization (Profits Earned)/(Sales and Marketing
Dollars Spent), Responsiveness to customer needs.
- Inspiring, directing, mentoring the Sales and Marketing and
Applications Engineering Organization and Staff.
- Efficiently utilizing sales support from other company
departments such as the Induction Process Engineering Center and
Engineering to assess and define equipment required to achieve
customer goals and company objectives.
- Staffing the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Managing the personnel and budget of the Sales and Marketing
- Optimize Field Sales assignments and territory structure.
- Optimize Marketing effectiveness - Profit/Marketing $
- Document processes and roles for the sales and marketing
- Control Contract Risk: Ensure that the outside sales personnel
are trained to close contracts to Radyne's Standard Terms and
Conditions or otherwise negotiated with favorable terms approved by
- Work to establish clear workflow for our sales and marketing
efforts, automated with Radyne's CRM system.
- Reviewing Radyne's standard, pre-engineered products and
allocate marketing and sales resources to optimize profitability
given current market conditions.
- Identifying highly profitable product line opportunities and
preparing market based justification for investments in new
features and products.
- Refining marketing and business strategy for launching new
products currently in the development pipeline.
- Run a proactive market driven organization targeting active
- Utilize leads and monitor economic sector conditions to develop
targeted marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop and Maintain knowledge of Induction Heating
Applications, Machines and Markets.
- Travel to present and exhibit at industry trade conferences
domestically and occasionally internationally.
- Collaboration with other Inductotherm Group personnel
- Visits to the sales territories to train and manage the
Regional Sales Managers, as well as keeping in touch with key
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.Qualifications
- Seven (7) or more years of sales and or business experience in
engineering / technology / automation / process controls
- Strong experience sales and sales management.
- Willingness to travel up to 2 to 3 weeks a month, when COVID-19
- Proven ability to make impactful presentations to small and
- Ability to create and deliver value to customers and end users
meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Proven analytical aptitude.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Skilled negotiator, excellent communicator both oral and
- Sound business decision making ability based on financial
targets, competitive environment, and company long and short term
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment and success.
- Proven ability to work within a "team" environment.
- Self- motivated, high energy, detail oriented, well organized
and able to prioritize.
- Skilled with a computer and the various platforms such as
Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, CRM.
- Avid shooting enthusiast with knowledge of firearms and
ammunition a plus
- Heat Treating and Brazing knowledge a big plus
- Automation Experience a big
--- Bachelor's degree in related field, Engineering or
Keywords: Radyne Corporation, Milwaukee , Director of Sales and Marketing, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!