Company: Pure Hockey
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:The Store Manager is responsible for the overall
sales, profitability, customer service, visual strategies,
operations, and inventory management for your location. The Store
Manager recruits, selects and develops the best talent for your
store. Store Managers will supervise and motivate the store team,
providing inspiration to drive sales and exceed customer service
expectation though coaching, providing effective feedback and
reward and recognize accomplishments.Responsibilities:
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
- Identify current and future customer requirements by
establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving
contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying
with legal requirements.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Previous retail management experience
- Knowledge or passion for hockey
- Ability to hire, train and coach employees at all levels
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational and
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 25lbsPM20PI153598618
Keywords: Pure Hockey, Milwaukee , Store Manager, Executive , Mequon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!