End User Support Manager
Company: Net2Source Inc.
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Store System Support Lead/ End User Computing
LeadLocation: Menomonee Falls WI (Remote till Covid)Duration: Full
- Infrastructure Team Lead/Project Lead - Primarily work on Store
system Support and End User Computing.
- Experience in handling Store Network devices like workstations,
kiosks, Access Points, Esigns, verifiers, Store Primary and
- Experience in leading End User Computing on Desktop and MAC
- Knowledge in CISCO and SD WAN network support.
- Prioritize and troubleshoot the Store Sales Impacting issues
due to network issues and resolve the issues within the SLA to
reduce the store down time
- Coordination with Vendors for replacement and configurations
and Tech visits
- Coordination and Leading the conversation with Customer
Managers on any new upgradation activities, New Device
installations and Enhancements in replacements in Stores and
- Coordination with Customer Managers and L3 teams to prepare and
review knowledge base documents to share it to the team and ensure
its being followed up
- Strong knowledge on retail store operations/service delivery
and ability to manage critical situations with minimum
- To share the Weekly/Monthly team status to track for WSR/MSR
- Closely work with Onshore Delivery Managers to bridge between
Offshore and onshore teams
- Troubleshooting skills on Email, Desktops, VPN connectivity,
Dial-up, Wireless routers
Keywords: Net2Source Inc., Milwaukee , End User Support Manager, Executive , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!