Risk Management Claims Specialist
Company: Tankstar Usa Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Risk Management Claims SpecialistTankstar USA Inc. has an
opening for a full time Risk Management Claims Specialist at our
corporate office in Milwaukee, WI.
Job Description:The Risk Management Claims Specialist provides
administrative support to the legal and risk management
departments, specifically to the General Counsel and the Claims
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides essential administrative and clerical support services
to the General Counsel and the Risk Department.
- Daily data entry within the Risk Management Claims System and
- Participates in legal investigations and risk reviews, with
oversite of General Counsel and Claims Manager.
- Gathers documentation for litigation holds, evidence
preservation measures, and production requests.
- With guidance, practices the proper and confidential retention,
storage and availability of documents and files on behalf of the
- Assists with insurance applications and updates exposure
reviews for insurance and bond renewals.
- Maintains agency insurance databases, master lists, and
- Assembles data and reports related to risk management and
insurance claims for management review.
- Coordinate insurance matters with the Claims Manager including
claims, certificates of insurance, and annual insurance
- Under supervision, reviews incoming subpoenas and orders for
compliance and work with programs and departments regarding
records, including production and redaction of corporate, employee
and participant records.
- Assists with internal and external audits as needed, including
workers compensation, regulatory, and accounting.
- Ability to process a simple auto liability claim, claim status,
plan of action, payment information, and collections.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with internal and
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage priorities and
accurately set expectations.
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and be a
- Outstanding time management/planning skills and attention to
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to both
internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including electronic document
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to exercise
discretion in decision making and to apply creative and innovative
thought in problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to research, organize, and analyze
- Excellent data management skills and proof-reading
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented,
collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office 365, report
preparation and generation, and inputting information
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrates problem-solving, critical thinking and good
- Strong team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- One (1) to three (3) years of work experience in a corporate,
legal, insurance or other related environment.
- Insurance and/or risk management experience desired.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university desired
or an associate degree with demonstrated experience.
If interested in the position, please send resume.EOEby Jobble
Keywords: Tankstar Usa Inc., Milwaukee , Risk Management Claims Specialist, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!