Company: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:We are seeking a House Manager to join our team at
our Slinger community - Autumn Oaks. The House Manager is
responsible for assisting the Administrator in the planning,
monitoring, coordination, and evaluation of the operations of the
facility. The House Manager assists with the direct supervision of
. Requirements:To be considered:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience working in health care preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and write in English.
- Flexible and available to work beyond regularly scheduled
hours, as well as weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must have or be willing to obtain CBRF/RCAC certifications as
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills.We offer competitive wages,
including annual performance reviews. We also offer ongoing
training and learning & development opportunities. Platinum
Communities strongly supports promoting from within, whatever your
long-term career goals may be.
Autumn Oaks is a 33 bed CBRF located on E Washington St. Slinger,
WI. Our community offers a close knit, homey atmosphere with an
amazing staff that devotes their heart and soul into creating a
family like atmosphere for both residents and other staff members.
Our first and foremost priority is the care of our great residents.
We are looking to add compassionate, dedicated, caring members to
Keywords: Golden Living Services / Platinum Communities, Milwaukee , House Manager, Executive , Slinger, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!