Enterprise Operations Manager (South of Milwaukee)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Enterprise Operations Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where
you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big
challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader
that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are
looking for good people who share our passion.
- Provide leadership and management of ITIL compliant enterprise
IT operational group for successful resolution of IT issues across
multiple IT infrastructure, security, applications and reporting
- Manage enterprise operational activities by maintaining service
level objectives, optimizing operational activities and driving
visibility into IT operations through trending and metrics.
- Ensure issues are quickly identified, logged, triaged and
resolved to maintain high availability of critical services and
- Collaborate with multiple IT teams to create technical
documentation, knowledge transfer plan and operational readiness
for new technologies.
- Manage end-to-end incident management for content, proper
routing, escalation, problem detection, resolution and continuous
- Participate in IT major incident, change, problem management
and disaster recovery processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
or related field.
- 8+ years experience managing enterprise IT operations
supporting multiple technology platforms in a complex data center
- Strong incident, change, problem and knowledge management
- Experience in utilizing ITIL compliant IT Operations tools,
- ITIL Certification preferred.
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration and
- Must be flexible, adapt to changing priorities with good
organization and time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned
company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
(#IN-PPIT)Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Enterprise Operations Manager (South of Milwaukee), Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!