Customer Care Manager/ Assistant
Company: BrightStar Care of Greater Waukesha
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionGet Hired Now! Flexible hours. Weekly pay. 401k.
Paid HolidaysPosition Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis position is
- On-call rotation: one weeknight a week and one weekend a
- Flexible scheduleBenefits:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Steady weekday opportunities
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
- Paid holidaysResponsibilities
- Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care
procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer
- Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology
tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules
staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime;
ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and
available as needed.
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential
clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar Care over
- Assists in the development of organization goals and agency
performance improvement activities
- Assists the Clinical Care Manager with assessing the competency
of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client's
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as
directed by the Clinical Care Manager
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and
records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
- Meets or exceeds "inquiry to client" conversion goals for
- Implements and executes consistent conversion practices to
drive revenues and client base.
- Ensure high-quality customer care is provided at every stage of
the client touch-points; phone to in-home consultation:
- Contact of field staff, client, and family caregiver care
coordinator: 24-hours, 7-days, and 30-days after care begins and
every 30 days thereafter. Ensure field staff are
compatibility-matched and stay informed of client well-being.
- Follow-up with client prospects, Process new client referral
calls; coordinate home visits with Clinical Care manager
- Sends information to clients prospects
- Communicates and educates field staff about specific client
- Supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure
proper business processes (ABS2, Applicant Tracking System
(Hireology), Learning Management System, BrightConnect
- Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize
- Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our
clients and protect BrightStar Care brand standards.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and
- Answers phones and takes messages or fields/answers all routine
and non-routine questions.
- Works independently and with office team on special
nonrecurring and ongoing projects, which may include: creating and
distributing orientation packets, scanning service agreements and
ordering office supplies.Requirements
- High school diploma /GED
- Preferably w/ updated driver's license and car insurance
- CNA or CBRF Experience preferred
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- CPR Certification preferred
- Superior customer service orientation
- Must be comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and
managing multiple contractors
- Good computer skills (Internet and Word essential, Excel
- Requires familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.
- Excellent phone voice – must be able to hear a smile.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence as required
by BrightStar Care guidelines as well as the ability to respond
professionally and appropriately on behalf of BrightStar Care.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working
autonomously with strong organization and problem-solving
- Requires the ability to prioritize complete work on time, be
detail-oriented, exhibit a service orientation to clients and be
team player with a positive attitude.The BrightStar Care of Greater
Waukesha and Lake Country is an independently owned and operated
business looking for a dedicated Office Staff who is just as
passionate as we are about giving care of the highest standard. As
a member of our team you are under the direct supervision of the
company owners and are to support our office staff which includes
the owners, Lead Scheduler, the Clinical Care Manager and our Human
Resources Manager.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: BrightStar Care of Greater Waukesha, Milwaukee , Customer Care Manager/ Assistant, Executive , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!