Company: Storage Rentals of America
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Become the newest member of our exciting team at Storage Rentals
of America (SROA) as we redefine self-storage!Storage Rentals of
America was founded in 2013 and through an aggressive growth
strategy, we have grown to over 250 locations across 17 states. Our
mission is to provide affordable, clean, and secure self-storage
facilities in the communities we serve. We strive to ensure
superior customer service and great value for our customers.At
Storage Rentals of America, we offer a career with opportunity to
grow. We strongly believe in developing our talent and promoting
We are currently looking to add a Property Manager to our growing
portfolio. The Property Manager is responsible for the successful
operation of an SROA property including:
- Follow company Sales Process to Solve Customer Storage
- Provide excellent customer service and build rapport with
customers face-to-face and over the phone. Pro-actively manage
customer complaints and resolve service issues.
- Perform Daily Checklist tasks including opening / closing
procedures, lock checks, tenant letters, print and analyze required
reports, order supplies, and ensure proper merchandising
- Execute and explain Lease Agreements & Accept and post
- Call past dues tenants in accordance with company collection
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance on property to ensure
units are rent ready and grounds are kept to company cleanliness
- Train and mentor Associate Property Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.Position Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess a winning attitude, outstanding
customer service skills and a proven track record of success in
- Minimum of one-year Storage Rental Industry experience or a
minimum of two years Customer Service Manager experience from
customer facing, sales-oriented position such as retail sales,
hotel, car rental, restaurant, call center.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience using software programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a small
- Excellent problem resolution skills including the ability to
use tact and diplomacy.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and access to reliable
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Work life balance with no evening hours and Sundays off
- Learning and development opportunities to maximize your
- Great Culture
- Opportunity to work independentlyWe are an equal employment
Keywords: Storage Rentals of America, Milwaukee , Property Manager, Executive , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!