Learning & Development Manager, Leadership Training
Company: Delta Defense
Location: West Bend
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Category: Human ResourcesRequisition Number: LDMAN001300
Full Time West Bend, WI, 53095, USADescriptionAre you ready for a
career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Are you passionate about bringing out the Leader in every
person?The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save
lives, and keep their families safe.Delta Defense, LLC is the
private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer
Service for the USCCA.Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!Position Summary:Are you tired
of supporting the status quo? Do you like to win? Do you get
excited about supporting the Leadership development that drives our
company's growth?We have an expanding L&D team that is growing
in order to scale with our business success. In this new role as a
Learning & Development Manager that supports our Leadership
training, you will create and deploy learning solutions and manage
the day to day responsibilities and career development for a team
of L&D Trainers.You will be an important part of the strategy
conversation by conducting needs analysis to further define
Leadership development opportunities.You will be the champion for
growing our Leaders and preparing them for their current and future
roles!In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your
expertise in the following ways:
- Responsible for designing and delivering innovative learning
solutions that engage the learner across multiple modalities.
- Foster a high performing team in both live and virtual
- Ensure that curriculum consistently reflects state of the art
practice, is packaged in an effective manner, motivates staff to
use information, and is connected to broader Delta
- Utilize technology to offer a broad range of presentation and
delivery strategies, including video, audio, simulations and
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders. Analyze,
collaborate, develop, test and implement Leadership focused
- Plan, design, and construct curriculum that reflects
functional, social, and aesthetic considerations to drive learning
- Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommend continuous
- Provide dynamic facilitation of classroom training through the
application of a variety of instructional techniques.
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention.Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience in creating learning curriculum as well as one time
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with direct
- Ability to influence others, facilitate processes and
coach/advise people leaders.
- 5+ years of experience delivering leadership development
programs and/or facilitating experiential learning activities
across a diverse audience.
- Experience in successfully planning, managing and delivering
multiple concurrent work streams with aggressive timelines.
- Familiar with the ADDIE process of learning and creating
training is preferred.
- Knowledge of instructional design authoring tools. Any
e-learning (LMS) platform experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Familiar with adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Passion for Learning and Development!
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.Benefits
information can be reviewed at:
https://www.deltadefense.com/careers* Please watch your email for
next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to
take an online assessment in order to complete the application
process. We look forward to receiving your
Keywords: Delta Defense, Milwaukee , Learning & Development Manager, Leadership Training, Executive , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!