Project Manager II - PSO (Remote)
Company: Alkami Technology
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Alkami builds and delivers the nation's most innovative
cloud-based digital banking (online and mobile apps) for Credit
Unions and Banks with over 11M users on our platform. Through our
bold investments in technology and people, our clients confidently
grow, adapt quickly and build thriving digital banking communities
to compete against the Megabanks. Founded over 12 years ago with
headquarters in Plano, Alkami is one of the fastest growing
software companies in Texas. To share just a few of our recent
recognitions: Best Place to Work in Fintech; Inc. 5000 America's
Fastest-Growing Private Companies; Deloitte Technology Fast 500;
Tech Titans Top 5; and, SMU Cox Caruth Institute Dallas 100. With
every Alkamist having ownership in Alkami, we are obsessively
intentional about our culture: optimistic-perseverance,
courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun. Beyond
intentional culture, our commitment is to attract and retain
amazing talent by fostering a high-growth, dynamic and rewarding
environment; providing great benefits; making meaningful
investments in learning and development; celebrating our successes
together in remarkable ways; and, ACTing together by taking time to
give back and volunteer.
Alkami is hiring a Project Manager for our Professional Services
Organization (PSO) who is a talented professional that has a
passion for planning and attention to detail, and customer-facing
experience with launching cloud software solutions. This position
will report into the Alkami Client Services organization and be
responsible for managing customer "Professional Services" project
work (phase 2 projects, client feature requests and addition of new
Product). Successful candidates must demonstrate resourcefulness, a
strong sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to
completion and be successful in a collaborative environment.
Communication skills are critical as well as the ability to
quantify and manage all aspects of the project, balancing both
client and internal team objectives while adhering to established
timelines and contract scope.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities.
- Create project schedules and define project deliverables based
around project scope.
- Track and manage project milestones and customer reported
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project
- Maintain project documentation, meeting minutes, meeting
agendas, scope amendments, and key customer communication
- Create and manage configuration documentation for client
- Be the primary point of contact for all client inquiries for
projects being managed.
- Work closely with Product Development and Engineering to
resolve complex issues reported by our customers.
- Provide regular input to the Professional Services management
team on process improvements and best practices
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects
and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor.
- Coordinate with the account management team during
implementation lifecycle and post-launch stage to maintain customer
relationships and communication.
- Host recurring customer conference calls to drive project
- 2 to 4 years of total project management experience
- 2+ years of technical project management experience, working
with software development teams and implementing software
- High technical knowledge and experience with recent SaaS
- Experience with professional services
- Working experience with SQL server--ability to pull and review
- Experience managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Working knowledge of SQL and haystack is extremely
- Previous use of JIRA and Workfront preferred.
- Previous work experience with the banking and financial
industry as it relates to Internet home banking applications.
Cool Things to Know
Not Just Any Company: Alkami has an awesome diverse and inclusive
environment. We have a FUN culture and offer great benefits. Did
you know every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami? We also have on
and off site employee events and activities.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this
time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help
us in this search - we know who you are and we love you, but we
don't need you right now.
The Important Stuff
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.
Keywords: Alkami Technology, Milwaukee , Project Manager II - PSO (Remote), Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!