Physician Associate Director of Medical Operations - Perm
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Cross Country Locums has a Physician Associate Director of Medical
Operations for their Milwaukee, WI. I have listed some details
Functions as a full-time treating clinician as either a CMD or
Market Float and works with Director of Medical Operations to
ensure consistency of clinical care delivery and market staffing.
Assumes CMD responsibilities within center(s) while acting in ADMO
Market Float position. 100% clinical coverage, treating in centers
and on sites.
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and demonstrating an exceptional patient
- Assumes the role and responsibilities of CMD, whether
functioning in the capacity of CMD at a specific location or in the
capacity of the Market Float.
- Identifies and communicates to DMO opportunities to improve
clinical quality, workflows, and safety at the center and market
- Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction
- Practices excellent service delivery and leads by
- Works with DMO and DTO to identify clinical improvement
- Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current unrestricted medical license in state of jurisdiction
as required for clinical and/or business duties.
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Medical degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing
to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of
- Minimum 5 years directly applicable experience including
relevant clinical and supervisory experience for clinical
- Preferred 3 years experience in managed care and physician
management. Experience developing and leading medical management
and quality improvement programs
- Strong service philosophy, mentality and a focus on achieving
all aspects of defined service standards
- Agrees, supports, and commits to Concentra's core practice
standards and Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent communication skills including speaking,
presentation, listening, telephone, negotiation, business and
medical writing skills necessary to convey information to
supervisors, peers, or customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal
relationships and communications.
- Working knowledge of Human Resource principles and practices of
personnel recruitment, selection, coaching and other aspects of
- Proven ability to effectively supervise other professionals
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Milwaukee , Physician Associate Director of Medical Operations - Perm, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!