Project Manager - Contract Manufacturing
Company: Kleen Test Products
Location: Port Washington
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Sales Project Manager at KTP has primary responsibility for
the quotation process and functions as a project manager to
transition new business into manufacturing. This position will be a
primary liaison to the customer for integration into the
manufacturing process. The Sales Project Manager will work with
customers, vendors, and internal KTP staff to ensure that all
customer expectations are met. The Sales Project Manager will meet
and/or exceed customer expectations with the highest level of
quality and customer service.
$1500 Sign-on Bonus Details$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months.
Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next
full pay period once the milestone has been reached.
**Candidates must have project management experience to be
considered.** Must have experience in a fast-paced, multiple sku,
multiple customer, manufacturing environment.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Organized, responsive and proactive team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all
- Proven ability to maintain discretion with highly confidential
- Able to manage a high-volume workload while still staying
focused on meeting project and customer objectives
- Proficient at multi-tasking and managing multiple
- Above-average Excel skills
- Knowledge of contract manufacturing industry
(this is not a sales position)
- Collaborate with Engineering and Plant Managers to establish
labor rates and manning for quoting purposes.
- Communicate with plant personnel to provide customer's time
schedules, material concerns, visits, production runs, trials, and
equipment availability information.
- Serve as a liaison between external customers, sales, and
- Determine essential priorities of customer requests and
- Determine and implement the needs of the customer.
- Obtain specifications on raw materials (i.e. film, fabric,
corrugate) from customers and work with Purchasing and other plant
personnel in the procurement of such materials.
- Facilitate the quoting function, including maintenance of
historical database of customers, products, and pricing.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all Kleen
Test Products' policies and procedures.Requirements
- Strong ability to solve complex problems effectively to meet
and/or exceed customer expectations.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a
- Prior experience in a contract manufacturing or manufacturing
- Requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business
information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental
- Proficient communicator with the ability to write
reports/findings and present to all levels of management in a clear
and concise manner.
- Ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining
composure and respect for everyone.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Strong mathematical concept knowledge, including probability
and statistical inference, and the ability to apply such concepts
such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions, to
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Access, Power Point), and experience with Google
- Safety is KTP's top priority - everyone should go home in the
same condition they came to work
- KTP builds collaborative relationships that strengthen the
overall work environment
- Opportunity for growth, development and advancement within each
department, or across departments
- Fast-paced environment, constantly changing, and the days go by
- Comprehensive medical insurance plan and prescription drug
- Comprehensive dental insurance plan
- FREE Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (company-funded &
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage (FREE company-funded
coverage & voluntary options)
- Voluntary Life & Disability Program Eligibility
- Optional Flexible Spending Accounts (medical & dependent
- Prescription safety glasses cost-sharing program
- FREE financial wellness counseling and tools
- Time off for preventive care doctor appointments
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (FREE to employees and your
- Paid vacation time (earn more as your seniority grows!)
- Company-paid holidays
- Nicotine-cessation aid reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities/ Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite annual Health Risk Assessments
- Gym membership discounts (at participating locations)
- Community involvement & volunteer opportunities
- AT&T and Verizon wireless discountsMore info at -
Keywords: Kleen Test Products, Milwaukee , Project Manager - Contract Manufacturing, Executive , Port Washington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!