Business Intelligence Manager
Company: Delta Defense, LLC
Location: West Bend
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry
Association (USCCA)?The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid
danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.Delta Defense, LLC
is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and
Customer Service for the USCCA.Why YOU should Work at Delta
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years
in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10
years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!Position Summary:The Business
Intelligence Manager is responsible for the performance, mentoring,
and leadership of the analytics team. This position is
collaborative, and involves working with analysts and leaders
throughout the enterprise to establish priorities and provide
solutions that increase company effectiveness. The analytics team
is a cross-functional team made up of analysts, engineers,
administrators, and architects; successful candidates will have
experience working in all aspects of data warehousing and set the
bar for which the team will strive. The business intelligence
manager sets the vision for the analytics department under the
direction of the VP of Data and Analytics, and oversees the
selection of technologies, priorities, and processes to drive
- Lead and develop an awesome team of data analysts and data
engineers, retain and attract great talent. Contribute to an
collaborative work environment where everyone is engaged and wants
to be part of the team
- Ensure data quality by developing a culture and process around
data validation and monitoring.
- Maintain relationships with business partners and executives,
making sure the team is aligned with the goals of the company and
working on the highest priority items at all times.
- Oversee the implementation, maintenance, and availability of
EDW tooling including the databases, data management, and data
visualization tooling. Maintain the roadmap of tools to ensure
Delta continues to use tools that best fit our use cases.
- Helps translate business questions into quantitative methods
used to answer them and support data-driven strategic decision
making.Skills/Abilities, Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management,
or equivalent relevant experience
- 10+ years of experience in software development or
- 2+ years experience managing and developing a Business
- Experience working with Cloud Data Warehouse solutions and
large data sets.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with establishing and maintaining data pipelines and
building analytics products and tools required.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, manage
competing initiatives and adapt to an ever changing work pace with
a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in SQL and in data visualization tools such as
Tableau or Domo.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLCPM19
Keywords: Delta Defense, LLC, Milwaukee , Business Intelligence Manager, Executive , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!