Wealth Management Advisor
Company: Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description SummaryThe Wealth Advisor serves as a trusted
advisor to high net worth clients and businesses with a primary
focus on building and growing wealth management relationships. This
position provides comprehensive financial guidance regarding
investments, risk management, tax, estate planning, and banking
needs. They actively seek new wealth relationships and serve as
primary contact for a select group of clients. A successful Wealth
Advisor is able leverage their experience in planning and
investments with the resources of HTLF Wealth Management team to
improve the financial lives of their clients.Job DescriptionPrimary
- Acquires, expands, and retains customer relationships by
identifying opportunities, strategizing proactive business
development activities, cultivating referral networks, and focusing
on viable target markets.
- Develops and strategically executes personal business plan to
achieve defined revenue and business objectives.
- Regularly executes all the activities set forth in the bank's
sales hygiene program, including scheduling proactive meetings with
customers, prospective customers, and Centers of Influence (COIs),
tracking and reporting calls and pipeline details, participating in
bank-sponsored events designed to strengthen customer relationships
and networks, and engaging in relevant community organizations and
- Proactively builds and develops quality relationships with
peers, subordinates, superiors, vendors, regulators, and other key
- Partners with bankers in other departments to provide
interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed. Connects
clients across all lines of business at the bank.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of all bank services to make
appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral
- Actively participates in community activities.
- Strategically drives the wealth management process for clients
through comprehensive financial planning with the support of our
team, including review and evaluation of income, assets, tax
exposure, investment portfolio, insurance, and estate
- Maintains a working knowledge of trust/fiduciary
responsibilities and effectively applies that knowledge to
administer trust/fiduciary accounts of assigned clients with the
support of Trust and Estate Specialists within the Wealth
- Works in conjunction with active and potential customers, their
legal and accounting professionals/advisors, and internal Bank
partners to develop or improve the customer's individual and or
business estate and financial planning or other trust related
- Manages execution of client service standards to develop and
retain lasting client relationships. Ensures service standards and
metrics are met based on needs, segmentation, asset allocation, and
- Meets regularly with clients for on-going plan review, updating
current and future circumstances, needs and objectives and
reviewing investment performance. Educates and communicates with
clients about market conditions, evidence-based investment
principles, changes in regulatory or tax environment, and other
factors which may influence client decisions or behavior.
- Works with investment officers to invest client accounts in
wealth management model portfolios. Maintains investment direction
in all accounts under administration, including monitoring of
investment objectives, asset allocations, and keeping cash invested
- Completes regulator administrative review requirements for
assigned client accounts and adheres to other departmental
- Keeps informed about the wealth management industry, internal
and regulatory standards, procedures, and changes to ensure
compliance with all applicable trust laws, rules, regulations, and
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it
relates to the job function.Secondary Responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.Management Responsibilities
- This job has no management responsibilities.Qualifications
- Masters preferred
- Bachelors Business Administration/Management, Economics,
- related field required
- 5-7 years experience with direct client-facing personal
banking, wealth management, trust, or estate account administration
as a financial services professional, CPA, and/or attorney.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and working knowledge of
sound fiduciary principles.
- Proficiency in providing consultative and advice driven sales
- Experience with financial planning, CRM, trust accounting
and/or sales reporting software.
- Strong interpersonal negotiation, verbal, and written
- Proficiency in delivery of branded presentations, materials,
- Uses effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- CTFA - American Bankers Association - ABA preferred
- Certified Financial Planner - CFP - Certified Financial Planner
Board of Standards, Inc. preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst - CFA - CFA Institute
Keywords: Wisconsin Bank & Trust, Milwaukee , Wealth Management Advisor, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!