Infrastructure Integrations Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as
Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information
Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support
Information Technology Services - Program Management Office (ITS
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious
and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
Provides hands-on advanced project management and support for
multiple projects across numerous functional and technical units
within the Firm, utilizing ITS and PMO standard tools, processes
and methods. Works effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment,
employing highly developed relationship management, conflict
resolution and problem-solving skills. Independently manages all
aspects of SDLC and Project Delivery Process for strategic
projects/programs that range in scope, budget and team size to the
level of large projects, involving medium to high levels of risk
and complexity. Identifies and manages cross-dependencies,
proactively resolves issues/risks/impacts among multiple projects
in a program. Works with varying levels of leadership across
Information Technology Services (ITS) and the firm from staff
through Partner, Principal, and Director level. Owns the
implementation of all applicable PMO and related ITS processes,
methodologies, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Takes full
accountability for the proper and consistent execution of all
projects. Serves in an advisory and consultative role to teams and
stakeholders on all project-related activities. Skillfully manages
scope of projects and the expectation of the stakeholders, and the
forward progress of teams responsible for the work.
ITS PMO project managers work together with teams and stakeholders
at all levels to provide consistent, high quality project and
management services - including, but not limited to, duties such
as: partnering with engagement managers to lead delivery teams;
creating/delivering executive reporting; performing proactive
issue/risk/change management and solutioning; escalation
management; integrating work across teams; proactively
identifying/managing key dependencies; leading with unified
approach to successful delivery and focus on achieving business
Other duties include:
- Develops, manages, and maintains comprehensive, accurate
project plans and schedules, as well as performs estimation,
forecasting, planning, analysis, issue / risk / change management,
escalation management, meeting facilitation, variance analysis, and
- Simultaneously manage work across multiple streams of the
Deloitte project lifecycle which includes requirements definition
and business alignment, systems development and configuration, data
and systems coordination, communications, end user adoption and
- Leads cross-functional teams in the delivery of projects with
medium - high level of complexity, directly affecting the firm's
strategy to meet technology and business requirements on time and
- Builds and maintains relationships with partner/principals and
firm director level through employee level, including CIO/ITS and
customer leaders, channel leads, product owners, shared resource
leaders, technical team leads, technical and non-technical
- Proactively identifies, assesses risks and issues, proposes
solutions, negotiates across stakeholders and resolves
- Serves in an advisory and consultative role to teams and
stakeholders on all project-related activities.
- Possesses advanced level skills in leading executive-level
steering committees, producing and delivering communications to the
executive level and experience auditing projects and summarizing
results and producing management reports
- Influences and executes project management methodologies and
standards including those within the ITS Project Delivery Process
and SDLC, PMI PMBOK, SAFe and ITS PMO procedures, also ensures they
are followed by project team members.
- Responsible for creating and controlling project documentation,
providing and maintaining accurate and timely project information
in all project plans, communications, status reporting, SharePoint
- Responsible for effective project kickoff, identification of
all project stakeholders, defining and clarifying project roles and
- Build relationships with stakeholders and project teams to
effectively manage and deliver quality products.
- Works closely with sponsors, stakeholders, users, technical
team leads, technical and non-technical resources, and management
to execute core project management functions end to end on
strategic projects that range in scope, budget and team size to the
level of large, involving moderate to high levels of risk and
- Proposes changes to ITS and PMO methodologies, frameworks, best
practices for continuous process improvement; participates in teams
that undertake continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Has responsibility for maintaining effective management of
multiple concurrent project assignments, project tracking, issue
resolution, time gathering and reporting, and communicating project
- Works with all stakeholders to identify and confirm resource
necessary resources, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Configures, utilizes, and supports key project management
- Conducts regular project reviews and communicates the status of
projects in both formal and informal settings. Responsible for
knowing and communicating a project's status accurately throughout
project lifecycle. May include presenting status to
business/technical steering committees.
- Provides regular and timely feedback to team members and their
respective managers; is proactive in the identification and
resolution of issues that may negatively impact a project or
project deliverables; seeks and implements innovative ways to
remove project obstacles. Escalates as appropriate.
- Motivates and leading project teams and instilling a mindset of
collaboration and continuous process improvement.
- Promotes the effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of both quality
assurance and software development processes and methodologies,
with the ability to share knowledge with peers, development and QA
groups, and project team members.
- Informally mentors other non-PMO team members on structured
methodology, best practices.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many
of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop
and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that
help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our
reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Office of the CIO
The Office of the CIO establishes the vision for ITS and guides the
- Establishing technology strategy and the mission for ITS
- Advancing and enhancing the governance process
- Developing a culture of courage to motivate, inspire, include,
and recognize our colleagues
- Engaging in strategic eminence opportunities to share the ITS
story and passion for the possible
- Strengthening and fostering business and ITS relationships
- Minimum of 5+ years of diverse experience in an IT Project
Management role including significant experience managing medium to
large projects and multiple, concurrent projects
- 5+ years of Project management in Infrastructure projects in
addition to standard IT project management.
- 8+ years of experience within Information Technology
- Experience in managing project teams of 10 or more people
- Ability to own and drive successful delivery of the
- Extensive experience with core PM tools including ServiceNow,
Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft
Teams and Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Visio, Access, etc.), and others
- Experience in enterprise-wide Systems/Platforms/Cloud
Migrations a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Experience in IT Mergers and Acquisition.
- PMP certified; ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
certifications a plus
- Ability to travel as required (may require up to 10%)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Engineering, or related technical/business discipline and/or
professional experience in lieu of degree
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience and/or
- Advanced knowledge of PM methodology, tools and techniques
- Advanced leadership and general management skills, including
advanced negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and analytical skills
required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex
- Must have advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
and/or infrastructure project delivery.
- Experienced in methods of estimating time and resources for
task assignments and resource leveling.
- Advanced problem-solver. Finds simple answers to complex
questions or problems. Thinks outside the box. Uses knowledge
gained through prior experience, education, training to resolve
issues and remove project barriers.
- Drives for results. Motivates team while constantly driving
towards key milestones. Maintains constant awareness of project
deliverables; keeps team focused on short- and long-term
milestones; aware of project timeline and budget.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical and technical abilities and
task management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, assign and
manage work activities, meet deadlines and develop project
- Advanced skills in producing and delivering communications to
the executive level and experience auditing projects and
summarizing results and producing management reports
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and
independently; performs work effectively with minimal
- Able to maintain a high degree of customer / client / sponsor
satisfaction while also maintaining necessary project controls
- Demonstrated ability to "think outside the box" while
identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Experience developing/managing medium to large project
- Experience in working with offshore resources
- Experience in managing vendors and ensuring contract terms are
- Knowledge of IT applications and resource teams
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working
relationships with teams and clients (internal and external).
- Knowledge of Deloitte ITS applications and resource teams
- Consulting experience a plus
Keywords: Deloitte, Milwaukee , Infrastructure Integrations Project Manager, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!